Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dollars.

Back to Guilds

There are no restrictions or rules. You just have to say that you're a part of the Dollars. 

Tags: Durarara!!, Dollars, Ikebukuro, DRRR!!, Anime 

Reply The Ikebukuro Dollars.
Anime Expo, anyone? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:25 pm
So I noticed Kridnor's announcement and just remembered: I'm going to Anime Expo, too! I wanted to know if anyone else was going (Cosplaying or not!) so we can hang out or something. (:
To you guys who are going, you might also want to check out the meetup at Cosplay.com! We've got quite a lot of people going! There's a number of DA artists already showing previews of DRRR prints and fan made stuff (Like keychains and such), you might want to check that out, too!

To those who can't go, I might pick up some merchandise for some of you who are interested, but I can't guarantee anything. This is just an idea I've thought up of. Just drop a note with what you want, and I'll see if I can pick it up! (Note that nothing's free, though. ;D)

I look forward to seeing everyone there~! I will be cosplaying as Izaya or Celty, see if you can find me. ;3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:06 pm
..At times like these, I wish I had a car.  

Epicly Deranged

Desirable Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

kridnor
Captain

4,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:45 pm
Oh I would definitly need to check out the artist alley? but don't we need to pay extra to get in now?

I am definitly going to come over and take pics of the drrr!! gathering, are you going to cosplay Nemuru_Rain?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:40 am
You can't make it there, Izaya? D:

If anyone can't go, I'll be glad to pick something up for them. :9
Well, I'll try~

Yes! The artist Alley is full of goodies~ And no, it just opens later. (It was about.... 10 AM last year? I don't remember, it should be in the schedule. *nods*)

Great, I hope to see you there! I'll be either Celty or -Psychedelic Dreams- (or normal) Izaya. :3 I have the jackets for both, so I can't make up my mind. XD

Look forward to meeting you there~

Icipher Infinite

neverendingsolitude

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:21 pm
I'll be going all 4 days!~
(might not be there the last day thou, idk yet)

But unfortunately I wont be cosplaying T___T

I'm probably going to need someone to show me where all the good stuffs at so I hope someone can show me >.>
I find myself lost very often...

@Nemuru_Rain: You should so cosplay Izaya!
I wanna see a random Shizu~chan chasing you around, It would make my day.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:01 pm
>> NeverEnding :: I'm going on only Friday and Saturday. ^ ^; Both days with cosplay, though on Friday, I might be arriving late.

Aww, you won't be..? ]';

Be sure to stop by Artist Alley, YOU CANNOT MISS IT! Big names dA names like Blue-Fox (Hetalia and Ace Attorney) tehRyu (TTGL, Hetalia, basically a bit of everything), and Jyunmei (Final Fantasy and Tales of series, includes some DRRR!!) are there selling some neat stuff like prints. Here's an example of Jyumei's, Blue-Fox's, and TehRyu's goodies.

There will be plenty of that, there will be more DRRR cosplayers than you think. ;D Oh, and you HAVE to be there at the meetup and photoshoot... 5 o'clock, West Hall Entrance! Don't miss us, and please take a look at this flier~

And Izaya it is, and since it's Izaya, I'll be doing two different versions of him on those two days.

Icipher Infinite

neverendingsolitude

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:37 pm
Ahhh~ You have me itching with excitement!!! I just gotta write that last bit on my arm of I'll forget to set the alarm!
This will be my first convention so I'm sure there's no way I'll have enough money for everything I want~

Which version of Izaya will you be doing on Friday? May I see~

And I have to say... I'm still the KuroFai fangirl I've always been so the dA artist Inma has a very special place in my heart above all else~

(eh, 5 o'clock on what day?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:30 pm
Here's a tip, food and drinks inside the convention are pretty expensive (One small lemonade = $3-$4... ; A; ), you might want to plan to eat dinner or something somewhere after. ^ ^ We can hit up Starbucks or something, though. *SHOT* And please join us!! I can't wait either! <333 If you hear a 'WHAT IS LOVE?' or 'NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP' ringing at that moment, that should be me. XD I have the silliest ringtones ever.

Friday, I'll be doing Raijin (High School) Izaya. It seems like I can't find my white coat... And I have no previews so far... XD No camera, lol.

OMG. Inma!! <3333 One of my most favorite artists EVER. ; A; I'm so sad I can't go to Japan Expo this year... Plus, it's in FRANCE. There's no way I can even get there... T T I really want her prints and buttons! Also, her Shizaya book... (But hopefully, I can order some things from her if there are left overs... )

Is your avie a Yoite cosplay, by the way~? o uo

Icipher Infinite

neverendingsolitude

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:46 pm

Hahaha, The one thing I know without having to be told. I think my dad's planning on letting us stay with one of his friends... Those cheap fast food restaurants are everyones friends at a convention~
Starbucks...? No thanks.... *does not like coffee* Maybe if there's some small cakes...?
Waa, My phone's ALWAYS on vibrate. I'll have to find a ringtone to play >.>
YUSHHH. I must take pictures of your cosplay then~

I KNOW. I LOVE INMA~~~
IF YOU HAVE ANNNNYYY OF HER BOOKS PLEASE SCAN ME A COPY (cannot buy one myself....)
Im not the type to run around spreading copies and I'll probably delete all proof after reading it
PLEASE~~~

How did you know I was a fail attempt at a Yoite?
I just love him sooo much! I cried When... yeah >.>
I follow the manga more. Can you tell me where to find it now that Yen Press has stopped all websites I know from uploading the new chapters. Made me so freaking mad when I went to check only to find it GONE T_____T
Nabari was a great series until the anime gave it that wacked out ending o.0 ((you know what I mean right...?))

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:56 pm
Nice~
Haha, I just have Starbucks giftcards I need to use. I love coffee, but not as much as tea. :'D <3
Haha, please do find something, it can be any tone, really, just remember to STARE AT NAMIE. >8D
Ufufu, no one's ever asked for my pictures, so I'm already blushing. <'DDD I'm not very experienced with cosplaying, since I usually do quickly thrown together ones. (I only make my own clothes if I HAVE to....)
Which reminds me, I HAVE to look around for Imari-chan. One of my favorite cosplayers around. <3

You can buy her books online, can't you? That's how I plan on getting her new book. Looks so cute~ > u<;;
I'll try. xD

YOITE, I KNEW IT. *FANGASM* ; A; Don't even remind me of that part. T ___ T
And yes I know what you mean...! > A<

Icipher Infinite

neverendingsolitude

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:32 pm
I can see we are going to get along very well heart
I dont like tea or coffee D: I like COKE. ;P Namie...?
I've never tried cosplaying, but I really wish I could!

I cant buy her books online either ((is too young and parents are against that stuff *cries*)) SO PLEASE. Share Inma's masterpieces with me~
My parents don't need to know about this~~~

I'm surprised with that reaction.... Are there not a lot of people that watch Nabari or something..? *shock*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:33 pm
neverendingsolitude

Five on Friday of AX! XD
Late answer, lawl.

Icipher Infinite

neverendingsolitude

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:40 pm
Nemuru_Rain
neverendingsolitude

Five on Friday of AX! XD
Late answer, lawl.

Thanks~  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:42 pm
;9 Looks like it~
I like... Melon soda float, too? <333
Hurhur, yes, Namie... And give it a try, no matter how simple or hard...! It's pretty fun if you have a group or do the cosplay yourself. ^ ^ Also, this is the first time I'm going to a photoshoot to actually be part of. XD I'm usually the one taking crappy pics.

I'll try to get her newest book... I don't have her other books. > u<;

I just don't have a lot of friends who watch/read it. 'xD Same with DRRR!!...

Icipher Infinite

neverendingsolitude

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:52 pm
You are only making me hungry *stomach growls* ((maybe I should go for the shake I left in the fridge...?))

No... I mean like what does Namie mean? *tilts head to side*
((maybe I'm just being slow again today...))

YUSH. Her newest DRRR book is a MUST HAVE!!!

same here. I kinda kidnap my friends I force them to watch the first ep of shows... The only one that become a fan for Nabari is Brandon... and he says the way Miharu acts he should just be a girl. He was watching episode 14 with me (you know, the one where Yoite is crying and all...?) and said this scene screams "I LOVE YOU"
Of course, my buddy failover1995 has no problem believing me and trying new anime but she moved away so shes not here to physically spazz with me...
I think Im gunna get her to join the Dollars >:3  
The Ikebukuro Dollars.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces