Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
In a bit of a bind.. Pieces of Time.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zarow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:31 am
I just hit 120 and Corsair yesterday. This SHOULD be exciting but ofc my damage is still low. I'm wearing a level 80 weapon with 82 attack which is pretty good.. for a level 80 weapon. I need reverse blindsight. Anyone think they could help me out with Pieces of Time? Easiest way to get them? Anyone wanna sell me some cheap? I'm in Windia, IGN is Zarow. I only have 310m so I can't exactly buy them unless I REALLY want to be broke. I don't. halp? I only have one. ._.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:13 pm
I am not in your server so I can't help you with PoTs.

Are you using an attack potion? If not, Warrior Elixirs are a fairly reasonable way to add 12 attack onto your damage. If you're REALLY strapped for cash there are other options.

Lvl 120 is a big accomplishment, but it's only 3 SP difference from 3rd job. Once you gain a few levels, even without a new weapon the difference should start to show. If you only have 310 mil to spend, don't buy PoTs. Farm them manually at TT maps. That should also get you some of the levels you need. If you want some variety, APQ a bunch of times, sell the apples, and buy PoTs with the money you get from APQ  

Breadist

Writer

Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces