Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[PUBLIC] Hyper's Plots! Gots a couple 'o boys! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Renegade Athena

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:24 am
*Blows dust off the thread* Well.... this wasn't very popular back in the day XD. Alright I have a couple of boys i wouldn't mind rping. Lookie below for personal info.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:38 am
User Image
Moam

Name: Moam

Origin: World of Warcraft Event!

Temper: Steadfast

Kind: Angeni-Kirin Crossbreed

Roleplay Text: Indigo

Mate: None

Parents and Siblings: None

Backstory: Created to be a colossal weapon, Moam was rock brought to life by dark magic. Turning his back on his creators, he strives to separate himself from the evil that he was supposed to become.

New Development: Moam just got done having a fling with Stripe. He really fell for the sweet mare... but alas, she has moved on. Heartbroken, Moam is stuck with a basket that is close to popping and has no idea how to take care of anyone other than himself.

Personality: Moam is very loyal to his beliefs and the people he chooses to let into his life. He's got a strong head, and can be stubborn at times, but his intentions are always good. In an effort to help distance himself from his past, he doesn't allow people or events to bring him down. Moam believes that if you want happiness then you have to go after it, and not wait for it to fall into your lap. Therefore, he is quick to smile, quick to laugh, and sometimes quick to love.

Moam does have a dark side. The armor he wears on his head is not only for protection. He uses it as a way to shield his face from the world. Terrified that his face will frighten other soquili, especially mares, he becomes angry and hostile whenever someone requests to see his face. God forbid anyone try to forcibly take his helm off.

Interests

Enemies: Moam enjoys the casual rivalry. Not necessarily a hardcore hateful relationship, but he does enjoy some fun banters and competition. Serious enemies are welcome as well.

Friends: He likes carefree friends, soquil that he can laugh and have fun with.

Mate: Moam loves the ladies. Any pretty lady will do. He tends to get really shy/nervous and is very grateful that his armor can cover up any blushes. Since he just had his heart broken, it would be nice to find someone who would help mend him... or shatter his heart all over again.

Note: Just recently won a breeding. He wont be eligible to breed until March so this is purely to develop a relationship till then.

Children: ???, ??? , ???

PICTURE WITH MASK OFF  

Renegade Athena

Renegade Athena

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:45 am
User Image
Braoin

Name: Braoin

Origin: Customs

Temper: Lost

Kind: Kirin

Roleplay Text: Blue

Mate: None

Parents and Siblings: None

Backstory: Braoin was found by a family of kelpies floating in the ocean unconscious when he was a foal. He spent all of his foalhood with them and now that he is grown, has no idea what to do with himself. He felt that he burdened the family that raised him and feels like he doesn't really belong anywhere.

Personality: Despite his lost attitude, he keeps up a kind of sarcastic humor about everything. This has gotten him in trouble when he acts smart with the odd kalona or skinwalker. Braoin can be charming when he wants to be. WHEN he wants to be XD
Interests

Enemies: Due to his behavior it is very easy for Braoin to obtain some enemies.

Friends: He has none, so far he remains to just be the acquaintance to most.

Mate: None, wont be able to have a mate for another 7 days

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:46 am
.:~When posting please state the following~:.

Name of soquili and pic
Who do you want to rp with?
What kind of plot are you wanting? (aka what are you wanting out of this, friendship, enemy, love etc)

Renegade Athena

Renegade Athena

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:47 am
reserved  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:49 am
RESERVED  

Renegade Athena

Renegade Athena

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:50 am
RESERVED  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:51 am
RESERVED  

Renegade Athena

Renegade Athena

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:53 am
OPEN FOR POSTING!!! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:26 pm
heart  

Renegade Athena

Renegade Athena

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:02 pm
*blows more dust off*
Open for the second time XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:09 pm
heart  

Renegade Athena

Renegade Athena

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:53 am
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:07 am
Braoin plot offer:
Demon
User Image

Since your boy: has gotten him in trouble when he acts smart with the odd kalona or skinwalker.
I thought it would be nice to have them meet XD and if you are game I would not object to a fight between them. hehehe.

We could have it as a plot encounter.... like Demon could attempt to use his Kalona 'black magic' against him, but because he is still learning nothing happens...... or it only works for a minute leaving Braoin in pain for a moment before recovering completely a moment later (this would tell Demon he could do it but that he needs more practise sort of thing?). Anyways let me know.

If you want to know more about black magic:
Taken from the RP guide
They also have the ability to weaken enemies magically. With intense focus a kalona may temporarily shut down a single target’s defenses while simultaneously strengthening any illnesses that lay in wait in the target’s body. This is their black magic. It may take an hour before it takes hold noticeably but the sicknesses will steadily eat away at a soquili until they either die, move far enough away that the magic can’t reach them or receive healing from a trained uni. A soquili may recover from the illnesses naturally once they are far enough away that their body’s immune system recovers.
Only well practiced kalona may find this magic effective and many will prefer to rely on flat out mauling over inflecting magic. A kalona untrained in magic may have a difficult time managing to even begin the weakening process.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:25 am
Request to rp with:
Braion
Offering Up:
Reii Yuki
haven't gotten her cert yet
User Image
A little about my soq :
okay sooo shes really new . . .like super new. i haven't hammered out all the details yet hence why im looking for role play.
The temper i put on her cert was selfless and her past is definitely going to be that of coming from living along the coast. like a cliff dweller who helps who ever needs it.
thats all i have thus far that semi sold.
what do i want . . .hummmmmm:
Honestly anything
shes not old enough to breed ATM
but i would be up for just about anything with him he looks and sounds absolutely fabulous!!!
Freinds, a one sided crush, damsel in distress (she had a luck stat of 4 . . .that just beggs to be role played lol), love interest, . . .ect

Contact me via pm back thankies for reading this smile

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces