6%  [ 1 ]
i don't know
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

Rin Kuran
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:37 pm
we need a vampire rp for narusasu!!! i think uchihaxlover wants to be sasuke but if she doesn't we need a sasuke, i will be naruto or if someone else wants to be naruto, we need a sakura,and other naruto charaters on the way.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:06 pm
ill stick with sasuke!....maybe have like a sasodei or like a jealousy between itachi and sasuke for naruto....idk sasunaru_uchiha will probably join in and may rukka iwa...it depends....  

Malevolent Daydreams
Captain

Timid Conversationalist

Rin Kuran
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:21 pm
i was thinking that maybe it should be about naruto being a vampire without anybody knowing, but one day his thirst for blood had gone mad and he accidentally sucks sasuke's blood. naruto tried covering it up by erasing sasuke's memories but somehow sasuke's memories returns and now confused sasuke falls in love with naruto.

well thats wat i was thinking but we'll just think of an idea then go with it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:59 pm
i would love to be naruto (he's the one i'm best at doing) but if you would still like to ne naruto, i could take a stab at sakura...  

sasunaru_uchiha
Crew

1,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

sasunaru_uchiha
Crew

1,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:30 pm
UchihaxLover
ill stick with sasuke!....maybe have like a sasodei or like a jealousy between itachi and sasuke for naruto....idk sasunaru_uchiha will probably join in and may rukka iwa...it depends....

i LOVE the idea of sasuke and itachi competing over naruto!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:36 am
yesshhh..cause its just so....so....smexii >///<...but can sasuke be the vampire? and itachi? i don't think vampire would be a good type for naruto...maybe he could be a demon? idk >.<  

Malevolent Daydreams
Captain

Timid Conversationalist

Rin Kuran
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:13 pm
sure thing because i just like reading the rp's anyways.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:22 pm
can i be itachi? it looks like it would be fun!  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Rin Kuran
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:43 pm
if theres going to be a sakura needed can i be her?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:33 pm
Why r u asking us? ur the one who sets it up so you have total dibbs on a certain character so yea be sakura if you want  

Malevolent Daydreams
Captain

Timid Conversationalist

sasunaru_uchiha
Crew

1,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:53 pm
ok, so who's who, and wat r they, and is it ok if naruto is just a regular human who falls for sasuke, then they kinda get into a situation kinda like yuki's and zero's in vampire knight, u kno, naruto has the best blood and the two compete over him and then the occasional "suckage of blood" *giggle*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:34 pm
just start the rp already!!!!  

Rin Kuran
Crew

sasunaru_uchiha
Crew

1,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:05 pm
it had been a long day: school, job and other such things. naruto was tired and frustrated. he was soaking in the hotsprings to try and relieve some of his tension, letting his mind roam back to the week before. he had been taking out the trash at the local restaurant, when he got this stange sensation that he was being watched. he had turned around a few times trying to see who it was, but didn't see anyone. he saw something in the corner of his eye, but, when he'd looked, there'd been nothing. it had really freaked him out. he still felt eyes on him all the time, even when there was no one around. he was starting to think he was simply imagining things, so he was hoping the soak would help free his mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:02 am
Naruto stop worring about being watched it wont be long until your mine. Itachi thought as he stocked the blonde. "Hn hello brother" he said as he saw Sasuke with a small smirk.  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Malevolent Daydreams
Captain

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:02 pm
"Itachi....Just what exactly do you want with him?" Sasuke hated the fact that Itachi always took what Sasuke wanted....It just got his blood pumping. "I'm only telling you this once....Stay away from him or you WILL pay for it...."  

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games