User Image

1. respect one another
2. As for copyrights please if u post something that isnt urs respect it and give the creator the credit
3.Post atleast 1 a week!
4. if u have a question please ask dnt be affraid
5 no profanity haha jk my stories get kinda potty mouthed lol
6.This is serious No nudity or sexual material at ALL!any question you have please feel free to pm me xXJericoXx
7. just have fun and be creative!
8. No soliciting in my guild this is a free guild therefore there will be no selling of anytype or buying in the guild the only gold earned here is of those who win a contest!
9. Those who are inactive will be booted
10. This is a major in her Respect the art of others i do not want to se any bad or mean comments on others art if you have nothing nice to say then do not say anything if i see anything like that you will be booted!
11. any complaint about guild members or about the guild in general pm me all complaints and comments will be anyonamos
12.For all those who are new introduce your self in the introduction post do not start a new post about your self it will be deleted.
13.If you are considering to post up a contest or anythinh that has to do with winning items or gold or cash you must consult with me first.

If you have any comments or suggestions about the guild rules please feel free to pm me at any moment!

- heart -Jerico