Submit

darknightcavalier

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:23 pm
This is the place where I'll be putting up possible ideas for my soqs and other rps.

P.S.

PM me if you want a non-soq rp. I do them too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:39 pm
Rules

1. Be nice and please have some respect.
2. Please do not beg me to rp with you or for money...or anything please.
3. Adhere to Gaia's TOS and rules.
4. Please tell me if you wish to continue old plots. I have a bit of a habit to lose some of these things.
5. Be free to ask away and help me make a plot down here. I accept other plots as well.
6. If you abandon an RP. I will end/terminate it after some time of no response.
7. Don't just abandon an rp or b***h to me because you don't like the rp. Please have some respect and we'll talk it out in a civilized manner.  

darknightcavalier

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

darknightcavalier

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:56 pm
User Image

Personality: A mare with a harp tongue and a bit of a attitude. She jumps a bit to conclusions, being left alone rather young and all. But generally friendly and open. A wanderer by nature, she loves to roam and explore and meet others...who can try to tolerate her. Once you warm up to her, she's pretty nice in her own odd way.

Coming from a small journey with a Kirin, she's gained a new friend, and learned to find a new way to look at life...though she still retains her tongue.

PS she loves taking baths.

Possible plots:

Best Friends?: Raven needs a good female friend out there, especially the more adventurous ones who'd want to share shenanigans with her. Besides, being alone for most of her life pretty stinks.

Others Like Me: She was all alone as far as she could remember. What family she knew were small fleeting images buried deep in her memory. There's an empty part somewhere in her soul that she hides from others, some sort of longing for others of her kin. Though she's friendly, other winged ones make her go drifty and well... a bit off sometimes. Maybe she'll find acceptance among them or will she despise her own wings?

Single Mother: *This will come after her fling* After leaving her fling and keeping one of her kids. Raven goes into some self doubt. One possibility that she's a heartless creature,
going through a guilt trip and spiraling downwards for leaving the young father for himself. The other possibility would be her own doubts of being a mother, not feeling as close to her little one as she should.

True Love Cometh: *This will come after her fling* After being dumped she'll mate another male or in a bit of a less likely case, a female who would restore her faith in herself and eventually fall for. Possibly someone who could help her toughen up a bit more, bring her back to her former self.

She'll still be open to meet new friends and rivalries as well.

Mate/s:
1. Ipiktok (Fling plot in progress)
2. (Lifemate)
3. (Lifemate)

User Image

Fa'ye is a familiar, though not fully bonded to a particular soq yet. However, he is quite bouncy and happy and would like to meet new people. Though he does have antics of his own.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:57 pm
User Image

Personality: He is a bit of an old soul. Think of the 30 year old uncle or grandpa who loves hanging out with the kids. He can be mature when needed, but is a bit off on his head and rather playful. However, he can be wise and give good advice and is an open book or a crying shoulder. He loves to meditate...a bit too much since he doesn't even notice if it's raining or he's buried under the snow. Also, for a Kirin, he can fight, but is generally a pacifist and will not engage unless needed or provoked.

Plots:

Nicotine Psych: Need some advice? Need someone to talk to? He's open to your problems. PS all services are free, you may tip.

Friends?: The usual friendship or enemies plot.

I remember the time....: Yup, he particularly loves meeting foals. He feels like a grandparent/older male anyway.

Love? Me?: He doesn't really think mares will love him since he is old and the topic of love for himself is pretty much far back for him. Someone who's willing to take up and keep up to his eccentricities and habits.  

darknightcavalier

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

darknightcavalier

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:58 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:00 am
Reserved  

darknightcavalier

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

darknightcavalier

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:00 am
Open!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:37 am
My mare Seresai is currently out wandering the great wide world hunting for her brother... perhaps she can meet Raven? (Maybe even be friends?) Folks that are outright mean won't fly with her, but she can handle a little shrew-ness and remain polite. xD! (Especially if she needs some information.)  

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:10 am
Hm, if you want, I can throw my mare Nikita [Orange one] at her. :3

I can't remember if you ever saw the family or not, but if you have, then you know what she can be all about. She has gained a sharp tongue and a bit of an attitude about her, especially if someome gives attitude back, but she can also use it in both playful and all serious manner.

She's currently wandering around trying to get a good footing of the lands since she is now on her own, so a friendly and interesting encounter could do her well.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:57 pm
ooooh. Looks like fun. I'll send a pm about it.

Also...plot update  

darknightcavalier

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:20 am
*chin rub*

Seres comes from a rather large and well connected family... dunno how Raven would react to Seres being so desperate to find her brother who (according to Seres) very much wants to remain lost... could make for an interesting conversation at least?

*is still game for an interaction nonetheless* ^___^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:34 am
Celeanor
*chin rub*

Seres comes from a rather large and well connected family... dunno how Raven would react to Seres being so desperate to find her brother who (according to Seres) very much wants to remain lost... could make for an interesting conversation at least?

*is still game for an interaction nonetheless* ^___^

I'd like to.  

darknightcavalier

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:17 pm
Good stuff, do you want to start the RP, or shall I?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:55 pm
Celeanor
Good stuff, do you want to start the RP, or shall I?

You please? (>^______________^)>

I give huggies  

darknightcavalier

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:52 am