Submit

ninjaboy1989

Profitable Grabber

11,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:31 am
scream Warning :pics are very disturbing..the reality of what's happening to wildlife in Louisiana that can't escape the oil. Look Here crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:26 am
You'd really hope that they tried to help those birds after taking the pictures... wouldn't you... '~'

But I think it's disgusting that they didn't have things prepared for if something went wrong...  

Gold Marra

ninjaboy1989

Profitable Grabber

11,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:43 am
i know it sucks thats our country's greed

i agree we should have a insurance fund for each thing that might go wrong

but then it will go to the darn war or to things unimportant

after seeing those pics i cried i got so mad and we fight for this country and for what secrets greed limited freedom?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:44 am
Gold Marra
You'd really hope that they tried to help those birds after taking the pictures... wouldn't you... '~'

But I think it's disgusting that they didn't have things prepared for if something went wrong...

I know thats stupid! They should've known that there was a nice chance for a disaster like this to occur  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:29 pm
Fear me, love me, do as I say.......

Oh, they do clean the birds after they take the pictures. It's not like taking pictures of starving kids in Africa, these people are allowed to help afterwords.

I've been watching this on the news. Um, I can't remember his name, really smart Japanese man, geologist I think...? He's been talking about how stupid it is to try to stop the oil spill as if it were only 100 feet deep when it's actually 500 ft deep. And, instead of being more proactive about the oil spill, Obama is playing golf and pushing out new laws about almost completely irrelevant things! Grrr.

I heard about an oil spill somewhere in the world, maybe it was this one, they were using pantyhose and human hair clippings to soak up the oil that had spilled and it was working fantastically. I wonder if they're doing that there?

And I will be your slave........

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:54 pm
i have to say this people make mistakes and some times S@!# happin's they tried there best.

its not realy greedy to bring oil in to the country we need oil to make gas to fuel our cars the only thing greedy about it is the fact they raise the price every year.

and the war is to keep terrorism down heck those terrorist blow up an indian airport "Air India Flight 182" those terrorist need to be taken down. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182

i posted this to say my opinion on what some people posted.

now this is what ill post about the spill

one nigth i was watching the news it showed hunderds of people standing ther waving signs and bi$#@ing about the spill if they realy want to help dont just stand there help clean up the beach and wash the animals that could not get away.  

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:56 pm

Holy crap really? Gawd if they cared so much you think they'd just do something!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:58 pm
Ice Angel262

Oh, they do clean the birds after they take the pictures. It's not like taking pictures of starving kids in Africa, these people are allowed to help afterwords.

I've been watching this on the news. Um, I can't remember his name, really smart Japanese man, geologist I think...? He's been talking about how stupid it is to try to stop the oil spill as if it were only 100 feet deep when it's actually 500 ft deep. And, instead of being more proactive about the oil spill, Obama is playing golf and pushing out new laws about almost completely irrelevant things! Grrr.

I heard about an oil spill somewhere in the world, maybe it was this one, they were using pantyhose and human hair clippings to soak up the oil that had spilled and it was working fantastically. I wonder if they're doing that there?

i did not know that thanks for the info  

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:19 pm

I'm filled with the taste of knowledge!! It makes me cough...[/align[

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:15 pm
Ice Angel262

I'm filled with the taste of knowledge!! It makes me cough...

haha meto but im not a genius but i know a little here and there  

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:36 pm
Ice Angel262

well that's good...

Ice Angel262
And, instead of being more proactive about the oil spill, Obama is playing golf and pushing out new laws about almost completely irrelevant things! Grrr.

don't get to angry at Obama... he cancled his trip to Australia (again) because he doesn't want to leave everyone else to try and clean up this crisis....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:09 pm
dude. BP is so ********. there is no way they will be able to buy their way out of this one. they tried to say the oil was gone when it had actually sank to the bottom. no life is growing on the ocean floor around there because its impossible. there is almost a foot of oil down there, and there was a fisher man that commited suicide because he couldn"t pay for his wife's treatment because there where no fish to catch. he left his daughters and son behind and the daughter is suing there asses.  

Chaobot2

:] General Discussion [:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff