Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Allentown (Filled ) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXMahou_NekoXx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:01 pm
Allentown, isolated from the city, is proud to be the only town in it's region to be safe from vampires and other supernatural nonoccurence. The old reverend's widow is the one who weeds out any threats to this spotless reputation. She finds an open grave, and immediately calls her friend in Martinville, a rival town with a reputation for being overrun with vampires, who hires a vampire slayer for her friend.
So the great Mr. Smith has come to Allentown. Mrs. Anderson is surprised by his outspoken and slightly inappropriate behavior. Mr. Smith is surprised by how big the vampire problem actually is.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Name:
Picture:

Name: Macy Anderson
Personality: A bit uptight, very conservative and polite. She's easily offended, although she is a bit of a romantic. She tries to contain her imagination, especially when the exotic Mr. Smith comes to town.
Picture:User Image

Name: Christopher (Chris) Smith
Personality: Chris is very lax, even when doing the thing that he is paid to do, and came to this town to do: hunt vampires. He kind and fun to be around because of his good nature, and will have a conversation with just about anybody given the opportunity. Unbeknownest to him, though, there is someone in this town as the same trait that he does: being a romantic.
Picture: User Image Black hair, blue eyes, wearing dark-ish clothing to blend in at night.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:27 pm
Macy was waiting in the diner for the slayer to arrive. She bit her lip, stirring the sugar into her coffee.  

xXMahou_NekoXx

Maxeon X

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:05 pm
"Whelp, that took a little longer then I thought..." Christopher said under his breath, seeing the time of day. "I hope no one's too mad..." He continues, looked around for the diner that he was told to meet someone at. After about four mor minutes, he found said diner and looked around. "Now... Where did she say she was going to be sitting...?" He asked himself, looking at the people that were already here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:48 pm
Macy looked up, seeing the hunter. The weight of the situation suddenly dropped on her shoulders. If anyone recognized the slayer, then they'd have to know why he was coming. She couldn't exactly wave him over, could she? She decided to try to make eye contact with the man.  

xXMahou_NekoXx

Maxeon X

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:34 pm
The hunter looked around for a little bit more, before a kind of sixth-sense guided his gaze to someone who was looking directly at him. He saw a woman sitting there, alone. "Ah! There you are!" He said, walking over to her and talking a seat. "You should have said something, I might have thought I was in the wrong diner or something!" He said. He was acting as though this meet was for nothing! A friendly get-together! And yet, his slaying rate was phenominal...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:38 pm
"Hello," she stuck her hand out, "I'm Mrs. Anderson," she said formally, a bit shocked by his friendliness. She wondered if he was this friendly with everyone.  

xXMahou_NekoXx

Maxeon X

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:44 pm
When she reached out to him, Chris swiftly took her hand in his and shook it, smiling at him. "Hello Mrs. Anderson, pleasure to meet you. As you may know, I am Christopher Smith." He said. He was practically oozing his good mood, and he didn't seem none too serious. When the waitress would come by and ask him if he wanted anything, he looked at her, and shook his head towards her, still smiling. "No thank you. Wait. Maybe a glass of water." He said, before looking back to Macy. "Now then, it must have been important that they would send me." He said, resting his chin on his hands which were elbows propped on the table. "Lay it on me."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:47 pm
"My friend Maxine has highly recommended you, I called because I want this job to be done quietly and quickly." she said, leaning forward. "I'll pay respectably,"  

xXMahou_NekoXx

Maxeon X

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:52 pm
At hearing this, Chris shakes his head a little bit. "I'm sorry to say that if I do this quickly, I can't do it quietly, and vice-versa." He said, a tiny bit of a serious tone showing through. "Well, that's not necessarily true, depending on the size, after all. If there aren't that many, then I could probably do it, but otherwise..." He said, sitting back up as the waitress delivered his water.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:54 pm
"As far as I know, there's only one," she raised the one finger. "But one is all it takes to break a reputation, a reputation that I've made sure that everyone knows of,"  

xXMahou_NekoXx

Maxeon X

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:58 pm
"Oh-ho-ho!" He started, taking a drink of his water. "Ho-ho, I see what this is about now. Allentowns 'reputation' for being the 'only town withing a fifteen mile radius to not have and supernatural activity." He said a bit sarcastically before he leaned forwards a bit, smiling a little more. "And I can tell you right now, you're wrong about that fact..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:01 pm
"Only town in the north-east region thank you very much!" she fumed, straightening. "And I know the reputation is wrong, but it's a good reputation. We aren't a swallid hellhole of supernatural activity like Martinville!" She clenched her jaw, feeling her pride take a blow.  

xXMahou_NekoXx

Maxeon X

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:07 pm
"Martinville is that bad? Then why am I here?!" He said, grabbing hold of the back of his seat raising a bit about to stand up. However after a second of that he sat back down. "I'm only kidding." He said, chuckling a little bit, lifting up his glass, staring at its contents. "But that's not what I was talking about. I ment you were wrong in there's only one..." He said, drinking from the glass.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:10 pm
Her shoulders slumped, "There's... more than one vampire?" She put her head in her hands, "Oh Lord..." she murmured, then looked at Christopher and clasped her hands around his, "So you'll help, of course?"  

xXMahou_NekoXx

Maxeon X

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:13 pm
When the woman clasped her hands around his own, Christopher looked up at her with a raised eyebrow. "Would I be here if I wasn't going to?" He asked, setting down his glass. "From what I can tell, it's a standard pack, about seven to ten of them. Maybe a family."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff