Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dollars.

Back to Guilds

There are no restrictions or rules. You just have to say that you're a part of the Dollars. 

Tags: Durarara!!, Dollars, Ikebukuro, DRRR!!, Anime 

Reply The Ikebukuro Dollars.
So, I want to start an RP...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:44 pm
Alright, this roleplay wouldn't be any ordinary roleplaying for Durarara, first of all. I think it would be a little more exciting with at least a small twist to the universe, an hopefully, I'm not the only one thinking that. @ @;

I know there are a number of people wanting to start an RP, but I'm thinking of an AU. Would there by anyone interested and all, and possibly contribute to the creation of it? Please give me some suggestions~! :3

[[ I'm just craving DRRR RP lately. I'm so sorry. oTL ]]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:06 am
dibs on selty  

kridnor
Captain

4,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Sire Jaculate

7,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:15 am
dibs on Dotachin.
and two things:

1) will it just be the canons or will it be another one of those ones where OCs are allowed eventually?

2) I can think of a few epic ideas:
MAFIA~!
Mythical? That'd be funny to see...
(got this idea from One Piece... and pretty much most of them) Heroes and Villains biggrin

my ideas suck but oh well  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:24 pm
Please, no dibs yet. XD
That wouldn't be fair now, would it~?

And, hmm... OC's... I've always been thinking about that. Well, I suppose a few would be allowed at first... I mean, DRRR!! has a lot of characters, but a lot of people haven't gotten too far, since they've only watched it. 'xD *read the novels, lawl* All the main characters have been introduced already, so there shouldn't be a problem with OC's. But of course, we'll go with all canons first and see how the RP progresses from there. We need an abundance of activity AND characters, not just the latter.

And epic ideas ahoy! Except I need some details for a plot line. 'xD

Icipher Infinite

Sir Alois Trancy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:46 pm

I'm interested but horrible when it comes to coming up with plots and the like. >>;

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:19 pm
It's alright! I just wanted to see if anyone would like to roleplay at all. :] It's alright if you have no ideas yet, but please do tell me if you do come up wit something!

I'll see if I can come up with something on my own, but for now, Zachri's ideas are all I have. ^ ^;;

Icipher Infinite

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:45 am
Hmm... What do you guys think about for a military AU? One side can be 'Dollars', the other factions can be the other gangs? (Ex; Blue Squares and Yellow Turbans)

Or perhaps, the problem is the division of the country in this kind of AU? ( So it would be members vs. members. )

What do you guys think?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:11 pm
I would love a DRRR!! RP biggrin ^_^ :3

...As for a storyline, there are so many different ways to do it... we could have OCs replace the canon characters, but they would have similar roles. It seems like it could be a little hard to do an RP with canon characters, since there are already a bunch of characters...

I'll try to think of something cool biggrin I'd answer "yes" to just about everything in the OP XD  

Ardolf Fenris Dumas

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:28 pm
Hmm... I'll think about that. I sort of dislike DRRR OC's, but if we replace the characters completely, it would be pretty interesting, and it would certainly be great to flow along with.

Also, any views on the military AU?

I just thought up of a tarot card based AU. The roles of the characters can be those similar to the cards (Example, The Devil = Izaya, The Fool = Kida, The High Priestess = Anri/Saika, ETC.). Of course, that's not very clear, but I just want to know if anyone likes the ideas.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:29 pm
Strength = Shizuo

The World = Mikado ^_^ (or, quite literally, Mikado = the Emperor)  

Ardolf Fenris Dumas

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:10 pm
Yeah, I actually have an entire list down for them...

I was just looking if anyone wanted RP with such a plot/scenario... > >;

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:22 pm
yeah i think a DRRR rp would be fun, and even if were not a specific character we can be parts of the different gangs  

Chiru Masquerade

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:13 pm
Hmm, if it would grab more people's attention, I suppose original characters may be allowed depending on what we go with.

And since summer's here, we'll have time to RP, so shall we decide on something?

The Ikebukuro Dollars.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games