Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roanark

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:40 pm
Seems like you have to have the same team on all eight, the leaders are able to ban whatever they want, and are exempt from most of their own rules.
If they all stay as is, I doubt anybody will beat all eight.
I think with this set-up I'll run off to another pokemon guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:40 am
Roanark
Seems like you have to have the same team on all eight, the leaders are able to ban whatever they want, and are exempt from most of their own rules.
If they all stay as is, I doubt anybody will beat all eight.
I think with this set-up I'll run off to another pokemon guild.

i, myself, is a gym leader and i do agree about the rules i am so far doing whateva i can and have also decided that if i dont follow the rules i give you the badge for free. I do have to disagree about somethings cus some rules just give you a good challenge and change of battle. but let me try to help you out some, have everybody post all the rules they think is unfair and i show the gym leaders and captain this and hopefully hopefully we change the rules

til then i hope you do give us gym leaders a chance  

kingfutch

Paradox

Original Architect

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:03 am
If you don't like it take it up with the guild captain done be saying your just going to go to another Pokemon guild just because of a small thing like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:16 am
The more difficult it is to win, the more fun the challenge is, yes? Keep trying, and I'm sure you'll win, even though it sucks you have to have the same team for all the leaders. TTvTT  

kitkit11183

Liberal Lunatic

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

xLive Freex

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:47 pm

Well every guild league has its own rules so you just gotta overcome that somehow.

My guild is still accepting gym leader applications btw

~₤ivεrεε™
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:57 pm
for now, keeping a steady team is what we want to see. We want our challengers to think of all the types of gyms and make a favored pokemon team with their desired move-set according.

once the league has been challenged and the Eliete 4 members have been picked, i'm sure we will be allowing a change in teams for the challengers. I for one hated having to use the same team through the elite 4 in the games....i always wanted to change pokemon, lol.

but bear with us, as this is our first league, we are still trying to work the kinks out and smooth the edges, but we will be trying our best to make it as fun as possible.

@x6LivexFree9x, i never did hear from you about a position, if you want another match i'll be happy to oblige.  

Lord_Shadowvayne

5,000 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Positively Cynical
Captain

Ruthless Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:56 pm
Lord_Shadowvayne
for now, keeping a steady team is what we want to see. We want our challengers to think of all the types of gyms and make a favored pokemon team with their desired move-set according.

once the league has been challenged and the Eliete 4 members have been picked, i'm sure we will be allowing a change in teams for the challengers. I for one hated having to use the same team through the elite 4 in the games....i always wanted to change pokemon, lol.

but bear with us, as this is our first league, we are still trying to work the kinks out and smooth the edges, but we will be trying our best to make it as fun as possible.

@x6LivexFree9x, i never did hear from you about a position, if you want another match i'll be happy to oblige.

This pretty much sums up the league right now. xD  
TPLoG Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff