How do I do a BUMP-FORUM?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GH-Kitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:12 am
I really want a "bump-forum". But I don't know how to make one. Does anyone know how to do one? sweatdrop

Like, after you've played booty grab then its written "Bump here" sometimes and so on.. I want a forum like that soo bad!
Will really apprechiate if someone could help me! whee  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:58 am
I'm just guessing that you mean a "Bump Here if I'm Glowing" thread. If so, there are some great instructions in the topic " (Help center) Customer Service 4 Members". If you're talking about something like "Dolphinmania" where there are all those tanks at once, I can't help you. But there are great people here who might.  

Purtie
Crew

Obsessive Elder

Bluebelle Babe
Crew

Conservative Member

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:35 am
GH-Kitty
I really want a "bump-forum". But I don't know how to make one. Does anyone know how to do one? sweatdrop

Like, after you've played booty grab then its written "Bump here" sometimes and so on.. I want a forum like that soo bad!

You have to create a "Signature", hon. I learned how to do it from the instructions THAT YOU CAN FIND HERE. it's a good idea to copy and paste the instructions on notepad.

If you have any questions about Dolphin Mania (Panda and Penguin Booty Grabbin) feel free to private message me. heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:36 am
Purtie
I'm just guessing that you mean a "Bump Here if I'm Glowing" thread. If so, there are some great instructions in the topic " (Help center) Customer Service 4 Members". If you're talking about something like "Dolphinmania" where there are all those tanks at once, I can't help you. But there are great people here who might.

Yeah, that was what I ment! ^^ But okey, thanks anyways! biggrin  

GH-Kitty
Crew

GH-Kitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:35 am
Bluebelle Babe
GH-Kitty

You have to create a "Signature", hon. I learned how to do it from the instructions THAT YOU CAN FIND HERE. it's a good idea to copy and paste the instructions on notepad.

If you have any questions about Dolphin Mania (Panda and Penguin Booty Grabbin) feel free to private message me. heart

Thank you soo much for your help!! Have fixed the Bump-forum now ^^ I really apprechiate your help! biggrin

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:34 pm
Your welcome. I'm always glad to help. heart  

Bluebelle Babe
Crew

Conservative Member

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
(HELP CENTER)CUSTOMER SERVICE 4 MEMBERS

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff