Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
just my imagination or a sign?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkviewoflife13

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:12 am
i was really depressed because my bf broke up with me and i was just sitting. now in my school we have squares made up of little stones for a floor. as i was staring at the floor in an almost medatative state three images appeared in the patterns of the floor, a man on horesback not unlike one you might see on a tapastry of "the hunt", the head of a lion which i see as a sign of great protection and power, and a strange creature demonic in nature. later as i was attempting to fall asleep a thought occurred to me, could it be that a god or goddess was trying to comfort me? would they do something like that? as i was sitting there i decided to try to contact whoever sent me those images so i meditated and after a while a female figgure appeared to me. she was wearing an old style ball gown (you know big poofy skirt) with a tiara and a viel but it wasn't covering her face. the interesting part was that she had no face, it was just gone, it was all smooth. now i am wondering if maby it was a spirit that contacted me. is that unusuall, normal, or is it just a part of my imagination and does it mean anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:40 am
It could be a sign to yourself that while you're still 'hunting' for love, you're protected and strong because of the lion. It could be a symbol of your own personal strengths and power. As for the demonic thing, I'd say watch out for mischief in the next little while. I don't know if your gods (whomever they are) would reach out to comfort you in a time of grief; that's between you and Them. Do they have a history of helping mortals in the past? If they do, then maybe it was a message from then. The people I've talked to in the guild here have made it very clear that if a deity is trying to get your attention for something, they will and you'll know it. ^^
The woman in your dream could be one of your angels or spirit guides too. You'd have to ask someone with a bit more experience than me though; I can usually only tell a person about their angel/guide if I'm seeing it in their cup.

LadyEladrin

Friendly Werewolf

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:05 pm
My vote is for random mental patterns.

Not everything has meaning you know.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:31 pm
My High Priestess has a saying: "There ain't no co-ink-ee-dinks!"  

Doctrix

Blessed Friend

Starlock

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:21 pm
It means what you wish it to mean. Whatever meaning you assign to it will have power, so bear that in mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:19 am
I agree with both Tea and Kudzu.

I believe there's a meaning in it, it may mean you have had too much cheese the night before and your subconcious went into overdrive or it may have been the Gods, your ancestors, your spirit guides, the Almighty Traffic Cone, the FSM, Xenu or whatever it is you believe in.

The fact of the matter is, it doesn't matter. You have three signs to meditate on. They are powerful archetypes and none of us can tell you what they mean.

If they come from your subconcious then only you can decipher them.
If they come from the Gods then you were meant to decipher them.

For example:
A mutual friend of ours wants a tarot spread done. We each go into a seperate room. I draw a tarot spread using my cards and you draw a tarot spread using your cards. We, defying all apparant logic, draw the same cards in the same positions and write down our interpretation of the spread without naming the cards.

Will we get the same interpretation, hell no.

Why would visions be less complex than the tarot?  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items