Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
Abandoned Military Base Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:00 pm
Ryu slowed down as the base came into sight. He exited his vehicle and closed the door. "Albert Wesker... your a** is mine." He then looked behind him and saw that Sora was right behind him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:11 pm
Seeing Ryu stop made Sora turn her bike and skip to a halt thus causing dust to fly up in the form of a cloud, "Sorry about that, I just love coming to a stop like that." Sora apologized then looked back to Sara, who was hanging onto Sora for dear life. "That was f*cking scary! I've never been so scared in my life!" Sara screamed only to have her mouth covered by Sora. "Quiet, now we just gotta get into the base without being detected." "Don't worry I got it covered." Sara told Sora as she began walking to the front gate and put her eye near a retinal scanner and put her thumb on a scanner then typed in a long code on a numerical keypad. Then seeing the camera overhead Sara just stood there looking at it expecting Wesker to open it to let her in.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:15 pm
Ryu whispered to Sora "Sora, I need to talk to you in private before we enter the base. Follow me." He then walked behind a bunch of crates away from the prying eye of the camera.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:17 pm
"Sure, what do you need to talk about Ryu?" Sora asked as she followed Ryu behind a bunch of crates and awaited for Ryu to talk to her.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:21 pm
Ryu inhaled deeply. "There's a high chance one of us will die... or both of us will die. This is Wesker we're dealing with. You think I'll be able to see you again after all this?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:23 pm
Sora looked at Ryu like he was mad but then told him, "Of course we'll see eachother again, no one's going to die except Wesker. We're going to stop him and we'll have everyone alive, you got that Ryu?"  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:26 pm
User ImageRyu's heart raced quickly. "Well... I'd like to do this before I never get the chance." He leaned over to her and pecked her cheek. "... You better not die on me."  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:32 pm
Sora felt her heart race and skip a beat when Ryu kissed her on the cheek, "I should say the same to you, Ryu. Don't you dare die on me." Sora said to him then looked out to Sara who was passed the gate then seen her disable the camera to let Ryu and Sora in. "Come on, its show time."  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:36 pm
User ImageRyu switched the safety to off on his gun, then he started running.

'I remember how I first started out with you, Wesker... I was your right-hand man... now I shall be a thorn at your side.'  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:40 pm
"Hurry up!" Sara called out as both Sora and Ryu got passed the gates and Sara reconnected the wires for the camera to make it seem like a temporary malfunction. "Remember, you two have to stay low there are cameras everywhere in the building so keep to the shadows." "Gotcha Sara." Sora replied and was ready with all her weapons, making sure that he safety was turned off.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:47 pm
User Image"If I know Wesker he's probably expecting us already..." He hugged the wall with his back and closed his eyes. "The missile silo's most likely near the center of the military base." He opened his eyes and started walking, almost jogging, down the hallway being hidden by the shadows.

Before long, Ryu reached the final door leading to the missile silo. He slowly opened it and proceeded inside. A massive missile is loaded up and ready to be fired. "Crap... if he didn't launch it already, then why is it still here when it's fully prepared?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:56 pm
"Maybe, he's waiting for something?" "Like us?" Sara guessed when all of a sudden the door to the missile silo slammed shut and automatically locked, "What the hell?!" Sara and Sora spoke in unision unintentionally as they both tried to open the door but it was no use.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:07 pm
User ImageRyu was pointing his gun everywhere, and then clapping sounds here heard.
"Mr. Azore, Ms. Avalon... and Ms. Avalon. So glad you came to witness the show."
"Shut up, Wesker! I'm done playing your little game. All those people you made me kill, all those files..."
"I never made you do anything, Mr. Azore. It was all your decision."
"What's your plan?!"
"Oh, Ryu, Ryu, Ryu... This missile is just one of many scattered throughout the world. These weapons are filled with the K-Virus, my own little creation. Twice as effective as any normal virus. When I press one little button, they will all launch into the oceans polluting them completely, then it will slowly twist humanity into an abomination... all thanks to you. And to you as well, Ms. Avalon."  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:15 pm
"K-virus?! You helped him create this virus and let it get this far!?" Sora exclaimed then looked to Sara, "And what were you thinking when you were helping him?!" "I wasn't thinking about money if that's what you're thinking....wait Wesker said my last name twice, you have the same last name? I know this is veering off but answer me that Sora." "Yeah 'Avalon' has been my last name since I was born, but what does that have to do with anything?" Sora questioned as she got out her duals magnums and aimed them at Wesker and was prepared for anything he would throw at them.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:23 pm
User ImageRyu was fed up with all this, in anger he quickly jumped on a crate and started shooting at Wesker, but his inhuman speed caught Ryu off guard as he threw Ryu through the crate he was standing on. "Such a pest." He then turned his head to Sara. "You've been a good rat, running through your maze as I have intended for you to do... I suspect you want your cheese now? Or have you decided to make it into a personal grudge against me because of my intentions?" Ryu was digging through the wood for his short katana. "Where is it? Sh*t where is it?"  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff