Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
New Olwen Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:46 pm
User Image[[A town that rarely has zombies, it will prove to be a safe town for all.]]

Ryu got dropped off at Old Olwen, right in front of a building in which he called "his house" and walked right in.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:54 pm
User Image
Haiku grinded to a halt just outside a building that carried the scent of Ryu. Panting and laughing she turned to Sora with a big grin."That's one great bike you have there, being able to keep up with me I give it props! That was alot of fun thanks Sora!"She caught her breath as she searched the horizon line for Nicholai, making sure he'd make in safe.

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:58 pm
Sora skid her bike to a stop and took off her helmet to get some cool air on her face then looked to Haiku, "That was a great race and you're welcome I almost thought you were going to win the race but I guess this bike can really keep up." she said as she got off her bike and began walking it towards the building.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:03 pm
User Image
Haiku shook her head from side to side, forcing her hair to fall back into place. she then pulled her hair back up into its messy bun as during the race her hair fell due to the speeds they hit. Haiku turned slightly, the hairpiece dangling from her mouth with a grin."Yeah, I thought so too until it took off. Maybe we can race again, Mano e Mano?"she asked as she pulled the hairpiece from her mouth and twisted it into her hair. with a sigh and stretch she sat on the steps to wait for Sora and Nicholai

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:09 pm
"That sounds great, I really need to get back in touch with my Las Plagas, the only time I've used it was to lift my Suzuki. But that didn't help much at all." Sora said as she parked the bike near the house and sat down on the steps with Haiku.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:12 pm
User ImageRyu popped his head out the window in the building and said "If anyone wants some food, help yourselves, I have plenty of it." He then proceeded into his room and opened up a footlocker. He took out a few syringes, put some in his jacket. He took out his cellular phone and pressed a few buttons.

"Albert. The dirty deed is done."
"Good... now no one will be able to cure it. Your money will be sent to you shortly."
"Good... good. It's a pleasure doing business with you, Albert."
"Indeed, Mr. Azore." He hung up, and so did Ryu.  

Ryu Azore
Crew

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:14 pm
User Image
Haiku nodded in response."So...how long have you known everyone else? you all have just met me a few hours ago and already took me in without second thoughts...."Haiku relaxed on the steps, leaning back onto her elbows to prob her up, legs crossed. She let her head fall back and stared at the one beautiful sky now tainted and blackened by the virus.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:22 pm
"I think I've known everyone for maybe a few hours to a day maybe, I can't be sure about that." Sora responded to Haiku and looked up to the black sky, "You've already suffered a horrible life and its not in me to turn my back on someone with a life like that. You deserve to have better and a chance to have someone to trust, even though I've known you for a few hours I feel like I can trust you, Haiku." Sora smiled then it faded as the sky turned darker, "If only the virus hadn't broke out, then we wouldn't be in this mess but then again if the virus hadn't spread we wouldn't have met."  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:26 pm
User Image
Haiku pondered her past life and wondered how it progressed to this. She turned to Sora with a weak smile "My life was only horrid due to my feelings towards it...If I'd have been more like the others I wouldn't have suffered as much. Hell, but if that was the case I might have been killed off by Al much like the others. You know, he never thought like this before, wonder if it was the mental stress that made him this way. Ah well"Haiku sighed mumbling something about the past in the past and yawned glancing towards the door, wondering When Nicholai would show up.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:26 pm
User ImageRyu rubbed his eyes and popped his head out the window again. "The bedrooms are on the second floor, I'm going to bed... WANNA JOIN ME?" He then laughed a playful laugh.  

Ryu Azore
Crew

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:36 pm
*about an hour and a half later he showed up infront of the house that was mentioned earlier. the only way he could tell it was the right place is because he noticed Sora's suzuki parked out front of the house. he hopped off the bike as he was a little weak kneed. the engine was a little more powerful than he had thought. he walked up to the house after he took his gun case of the back of the bike.*  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:38 pm
Sora grabbed a pebble and threw it at Ryu's head, "We'll hit the hay when we feel like it!" Sora shouted at him then laid back against the steps then covered her mouth as she yawned, "Why do yawns have to be soo contagious?" Sora finished her yawn then added, "I think that I will be heading to bed after all, ya coming Haiku or are you going to stay out here a little longer?" Sora asked before going inside the building.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:41 pm
"Don't forget to kiss each other goodnight." he then snickered then hid back in the building before he was shot because of his comment.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:44 pm
"You are dead Azore!!!!" Sora yelled as she stormed into the house in search of Ryu to pummel him for that comment.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:46 pm
User Image
Haiku nodded and smiled in welcome as Nicholai walked up to them. She stood from her seat and dusted herself off, turning to walk into the house with Sora and Ryu"About time you showed up. What held you up?"She asked stepping into the house and into the kitchen for something to snack on.searching around she pulled out some bread and peanut butter and fixed herself a sandwich, before heading upstairs

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff