Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Food tracking websites.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:55 am
I use CalorieCount.com as a supplement to my gaia journal (track calories, food grades to tell me pizza isn't a good idea x] etc.) and I was wondering if any of you are doing the same, or if you're using FitDay, LiveStrong, TheDailyPlate, etc.

I'm StarsinmyPocket on CC. Do you guys use other sites?

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:58 am
I use one called Mynetdiary, because it links with my phone. Its really good it gives you reports and doesn't d**k you around saying you should eat fewer calories than you should be eating.  

Tandahda
Crew

Munkers

6,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:19 pm
For now I just have an Excel sheet set up for calculating the points in what I'm eating and to track my point consumption each day for a week.

I have been contemplating tracking calories just out of curiosity and to see how much it varies from day to day depending on my food choices.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:37 pm
I'm honestly at the point where I don't think dieting is going to do me any good, at least not alone. I plateaued about this weight last time I lost a lot of weight (when I was about 13, actually). I've gained a few pounds, but those have come as I've gone through puberty and grown up, since I'm now 21.

I feel like I really need to focus on physical activity now, while maintaining a sensible diet. Plus, no matter how I try, I just can't get into any sort of calorie counting or point counting.

freelance lover

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games