Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shorts:
  keep 'em small
  cover up!!
View Results

viper_353

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:43 pm
Hey! So I was talking to some of the guys in my class the other day, and I asked them: "Do girls wearing really short shorts make you uncomfortable," and was actually kinda surprised (and I shouldn't have been) at the answer I got--they all either said "I don't really care," or "yeah, I like them." And well--you have to know the guys that I was talking to. They were all actually strong Christian guys, who would never ever undermine a woman's values or anything. And so I was kinda shocked.
But I don't wear anything below my finger tips (school dress code) and often don't hit that height, just because I find those too revealing and to be honest, uncomfortable. (I was looking in the mirror the other days while wearing something quite short though. And I noticed that yeah, I do look fine in it--apparently I'm skinny enought to pull it off!!!)
So what do you guys think for the clothes personally? Are they too revealing and make you just something to look at, or is it worth it to be cute? Your opinion.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:50 pm
I don't feel comfortable with them
and to be polite to others.. I didn't wear them.

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

lawlsberrysteaks

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:51 pm
I think some girls wear shorts that are way too short. Like, I've seen some shorts that barely, just barely, cover a girls butt. Makes me think all they want is attention ;/.
I like short shorts, but I prefer longer shorts 'cause I'm self-conscience when it comes to my thighs. I only wear them when it's really hot, and if it's slightly cool, I wear stockings 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:53 pm
I'm kind of conservative and I nvr wear the one that's goddamn short. Plus I only wear shorts in my house and my shorts reaches to my thighs.  

natsumi88 as Gracia

Conservative Explorer

11,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Natha Rothe

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:03 pm
I'm not a shorts person of any kind so I say just cover up. Some girls it looks good on, others were lied to and told they looked sexy when wearing stuff that makes them come off as sluts... I'll stop here before I offend too many people.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:14 pm
My friend and I had this conversation.
we only wear short-shorts at sleepovers, and I only wear them when I'm with my fiance.
I hate my thighs. My friend says she has bigger thighs than me, I highly doubt that.
I'm almost underweight for my age, but I stil really, really hate my legs.  

Princess_Zelda_Engel

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:23 pm
Honestly, I hate it when they wear them. I mean, some of these shorts are so short the girls need to shave-and not their legs. They're just way too short and it doesn't look good-on anyone.
Most of the girls at my school wear them and I want to ask their asses if their shorts taste good, because they seem to be having a good snack.
Sorry to be harsh, but that's just my opinion.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:32 pm
lol I personally don't think they're that bad, I wear them lol
but not to be skanky ._. just because I like them.
I used to be really uncomfortable with them too (because my middle school had that dress code and everything... plus i was this huge tomboy) but since i look like some asian little anorexic thing I figured why not show off my hairless chopsticks =_=
plus i get hot really easily... ._. there's nothing worse than having too long pants on a hot day
seen plenty of skanky ones though, so I know what you guys are talking about @_@  

Parrapluie

7,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

White_Angel_Yuna

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:44 pm
boys will be boys. *laughs* Anyways, A lot of store only sell shorts that are way too short. I've been searching for something not too short but I'm no getting any luck. I used to wear them but now I only wear them at home when I'm working out. The reason why I don't because I work with kids and maybe because I'm not fully comfortable in my skin to show it off much.

Anyways, girls should wear whatever they want. No one should make such a big deal over someone showing off some skin. Guys go around topless and no one complains about that -.-  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:20 pm
Who wears short shorts? I WEAR SHORT SHORTS! 4laugh  

SMOOCHERS

9,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

purple shadow fox

Celestial Cottontail

11,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:27 pm
I only wear short shorts as pj's...  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:32 pm
I wear some super short shorts, but only with my friends.
Not in public.

Life Hath Immortality

inky6

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:34 pm
I personally like longer shorts (women's cargo shorts or just not really short jean shorts) but usually I don't wear shorts, I like jeans so I dont don't really care if other girls wear really short shorts  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:59 pm
They look odd. In my opinion, they just look like jean boyshorts. Shorts barely covering your butt? No thanks. I guess it's their choice if they want to wear short shorts or not, but they aren't for me.  

Randomly Ridiculous

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hersheydudette

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:58 pm
White_Angel_Yuna
boys will be boys. *laughs* Anyways, A lot of store only sell shorts that are way too short. I've been searching for something not too short but I'm no getting any luck.

Agreed. It's so hard to find shorts that aren't so short these days! D: I wear sort of short ones, but not as short as the ones most stores sell. Those are just ridiculous. Like many of the girls here, I too have thigh problems. And super short ones are just plain uncomfortable in my opinion. My friend calls the really short ones "butt floss" lol.

04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff