Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply :~Role playing:~
New SasuNaru RP Ideas One on One Please RP WITH ME!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SHlZUCHAN

Dangerous Smoker

14,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:04 pm
Hey its Poker Faced Sasuke again, I need more RP partners and I don't want noobs not knowing how to RP either, I want experienced RPs, I'd like to do a SasuNaru RP of these topics, if you're interested at all please contact me through a PM. I don't do thread RPs only One on One RPs through PMs sorry. Here are my ideas and if you have an idea throw it at me too.

1) Sasuke is a misuse and Naruto is his patient, it gets into it and well they you know ****

2) I had a dream where I was in a restaurant and I was all of a sudden hooked up to a chair and was being cut by weapons, I want to do a RP where Sasuke and Naruto are dating and Naruto is a punk(more of a gangster) at school and Sasuke takes Naruto out on a date and other people after Naruto get him at the restaurant and Sasuke does something about it.

3) Almost Love- A RP where Sasuke and Naruto refuse each other (as in getting closer to each other but resisting until they cant take it only being friends and it gets to a point where they almost want to do something then it stops) and in the end they finally realize how they feel.

4) Sai is a fashion designer and Naruto and Sasuke is the photographer, Naruto is the model. This is something that came to me a long time ago and I want to be funny and sexy.

5) SasuNaru- The Titanic, yet Sasuke or Naruto don't die, they actually manage to escape the boat alive and live their lives together.

6) Kindergarten RP where Tsunade is the director/principle of the school and Naruto is a little kindergartner and Sasuke is a third grader, kids in 5th grade such as Kiba, Shikamaru and Neji pick on Naruto and Sasuke stands up for him.

7) You should all know the photo that's sitting on team 7's room's shelves where Sakura is in the middle with her hands to her face and Sasuke and Naruto are starring at each other, with Kakashi's hands on their heads correct? What do you think happened that day? I want to do a RP where they actually take the picture that day and why Sasuke and Naruto are fighting before they take it.

8.) A band RP, where Team 7 makes a band and they are singers, drummers, etc.

9) A SasuNaru Wedding day.

10) You give me more ideas :3

-Poker Faced Sasuke-  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:29 pm
..i like idea #6  

AraiHito
Crew

yaoiboy116

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:21 pm
and I like idea number 3 ^.^ I'm totally in if you want!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:21 pm
Number 8!!!
Yeah. I'll do another one with you once again.
xDDD

Cannabis Coffee

Malevolent Smoker

Akira Stitched Heart

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:56 pm
uuhhh i don't know really!?! there all good! you can pick one for me! 4laugh xd  
:~Role playing:~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games