My fiance's being a real jerk.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenitorturer

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:58 am
He's my ex fiance as of now.

I recently got released from the hospital after a suicide attempt. He drove me to the point of insanity.

When I returned home, I found out that during the entire duration of my stay at the hospital, he cheated on me multiple times with numerous people.

I've been trying to break it off with him for 6 months but he won't leave me the hell alone.

A restraining order won't do because he has ways of hurting people around me and ruining their lives without being physically present in the vicinity.

I really don't know what to do with this guy.

I don't want anyone around me to get hurt because of my connection to him.. just because he's insane and obsessed and he wants revenge.

I can't believe he cheated on me while i was SICK in the goddamn hospital.

There's more to this, but i don't want to make a super long post..  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:12 pm
I kinda understand what you're going through. I was just recently taken away from my father and became a foster child. Now, since he cant reach me, he has been trying to hurt people around me, such as trying to sue my therapist and harassing my boyfriends grandmother.
I would go ahead and get a restrainng order. Yes, he possibly will go around and try to harm the people you care about. But what you have to understand that by linking yourself to this person you are letting yourself get even more hurt then they would. Seeing you get hurt would be worse to the people who really care about you then actually having to deal with this dude themselves. The best thing you can do for yourselves and your friends and family would be to cut yourself from this man's ugliness.

Leaf pup

Chaos_angel3

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:02 am
i would agree and say get a restraining order anyways, if you know he will hurt people you love, warn them, and if he does manage they can get him arrested.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:03 am
Damn, that is one rough situation. You're brave for wanting to get out of it too, don't forget that.

Don't play the victim in this situation. That's what he wants from you, is for you to worry, and to feel out of your comfort zone. He's trying to enable uneeded fear in your life.

As for cheating on you while you were sick in the hospital, that is straight up damn wrong. You don't need anyone in your life to do that to you, and when it happens, it's best just to shut them out. Giving chance after chance only lets them enable more stress and paranoia in your life. Shut that man out.

Let your family members know. Alert the police. Do whatever you have to do to feel safe. A restraining order sounds like a great idea, and maybe consider the ones you feel are close to you to get one from him as well. That way, if he gets within the range he is not supposed to be in, you can nail his a** in court.

Damn him for doing this to you. No matter what you've done, you don't deserve this at all. Never ever let someone as pathetic as him make you think you have to take your life to get rid of him. I hope everything goes well for you in this perdicament, and if you need someone to vent to, to talk to, I'm always available for a PM.

-Angel Monster.

The Angel Monster

4,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Jenitorturer

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:39 pm
Thanks, everyone.

Sorry for responding so late.. I'm just really tired of dealing with this guy and I've been slowly piecing my life back together,

I'm not seeing him anymore and it hurts like hell because everything reminds me of him, but he's bad for me and the ones i love and moving forward without him in my life is for the best.

I appreciate your responses and advice <3

..I'm just having insanely terrible trust issues with guys now.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games