Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
ouf, working out after a big meal.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:22 pm
Well unfortunately by the time I ate supper I had to leave for the gym if I wanted enough time to work out before they closed. I decided to take it easy so I went for a brisk walk on the treadmill. After about 12mins my stomach was so bloated and I could feel the water moving around and I just felt like I was ready to vomit. So at 30mins I called it quits and just showered an went home.

Need to plan my workouts a bit better but I'm not in charge of what time supper is at. And I'm usually pretty busy during the day.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:04 pm
Yup. I avoid that like the plague. ._. I think you get a better work out when you don't have to focus on digestion...  

Tandahda
Crew

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:01 am
Seraphsody
Yup. I avoid that like the plague. ._. I think you get a better work out when you don't have to focus on digestion...

ya for sure, digestion takes a lot energy. Which is why I tried to take it easy and just walk on the treadmill, I was just sooo bloated even that was too hard lol.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:03 am
Hm, perhaps if after eating you are too uncomfortable to walk, you should try to downsize your meals a bit. Remember that your stomach isn't huge and really should only hold a medium-sized plate of food at a time. Maybe eat a bit more for lunch and then a bit less for dinner, or cut back meal size and increase frequency? I'm not an expert or anything, but I've tried to do this and I feel much more comfortable. Or opt out of bubbly/carb-rich foods at night. 3nodding

Best of luck my dear! <33

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games