I don't know what to do.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eccentricanomaly

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:33 pm
I've had two crushes ever in my life.
I went to prom with one last Friday. (Mike)
The other is my best friend (John) who has a girlfriend.

I reallllyyy really like Mike, but prom didn't go exactly as expected. Basically I got nervous when I saw people dancing and was basically like, uhhh . . . and he knew I was uncomfortable when we were dancing and stuff . . . so I think he thinks I don't like him anymore, but I realllllly do. He also thinks I like John.

I have absolutely no idea where I'm going with this.
I don't know what to do.  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:13 pm
You could thank Mike for going to the prom with you and then explain to him that you get super nervous when you go to dances. I would tell him that so that he doesn't think that he repulses you. Maybe you and Mike could go out again but choose a different setting and see how that goes smile  

Giavanna Lee

eccentricanomaly

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:45 pm
Already thanked him (day after prom).
His response: Yeah it was fun.

He also mentioned it was better than homecoming, which isn't saying much because he pretty much hated homecoming.

We're going to do paintball this weekend, but it's with a whole bunch of other people, so idk.

We hung out at like, track and stuff, but track meets are incredibly boring. He almost gave me his medal, but then he wanted it back. I don't know if that means he doesn't like me, or he just really wanted his medal. (won first in his event)  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games