Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply KH Role Playing!
The Keyblade Graveyard Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:28 pm
Tri-Edge15th
Here we are the graveyard of the keyblades..wait here i need to look off some where ill be back....im sorry for mistrusting you *portal opens and dissapears* *voice* the armor sensed that you were worthy it will come take it and complete your journey till we meet again

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:29 pm
shamon_yoh
"man its been a long time since i've last been here"she said looking around and seeing all the keyblades "sometimes i wonder why i was created and why i should even keep kingdom hearts safe"

Xake got it memorized

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:30 pm
Tri-Edge15th
*fades back* Radiant gardens is overrunned by those nobodies they must really need that armor....wait why isnt it here it should have been here now!!!

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:32 pm
who are you *cautious*  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

shamon_yoh

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:34 pm
"huh i thought we were through this already"she said  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:37 pm
not u that other person (meaning Xake)  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

shamon_yoh

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:41 pm
"i dont see any one"she said looking around  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:43 pm
...my mind is tricking me then....wait remeber the room we were once in....someones there come lets go back to radian gardens *open portal*  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

shamon_yoh

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:47 pm
"not again"she says going into the portal  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:26 pm
*upon arrival Xanov/Ovan walks to a set of 7 blades and takes the one in the center and fuses them to create a newblade Dawn's Judgement*  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:08 pm
Therin looks around, seeing all the keyblades, and watches as Van fuses two together. "Interesting... I think I'll give that a try." He summons oath keeper and oblivion. He then walks over to a set of three keyblades in the center of the entire graveyard. "Wait, I recognize these. Kingdom Key, Way to the Dawn, and ... wait, I forgot what this one was called." He looked at the keyblade King Mickey found in the realm of darkness. "Well, no matter." He takes the Kingdom Key and fuses it with Oath Keeper, creating Guiding Light. He then takes Way to the Dawn and fuses it with Oblivion, creating Shroud of Darkness. "Amazing, and here I thought nothing could make these weapons such pure representations of their respective sides."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:49 pm
Arisumei looks around once her head has stopped spinning from the instantaneous transfer of matter...and blinks in surprise.

'We're in the Keyblade Graveyard...? How...?' she shakes head.

'Nevermind. If I asked, Xanov probably wouldn't know either...wait, what did they just do?!' she wonders, staring at the place where she knows she just saw what Therin called the Kingdom Key merge with his Oathkeeper.

"Xanov, Therin...what are you guys doing?" Risu calls out tentatively, walking over to join the Nobody and the Replica.

pinnedbutterflywings

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:03 pm
"A realm of lost keyblades... Such raw power and all of it left to waste when it could be put to use. But then, keys choose their master, so perhaps this is where they lie waiting for new masters." Therin turns to Risu. " Keyblade masters have been seeking the ultimate keyblade for centuries. One discovered a way to fuse two keyblades together to produce a more powerful one. We have just demonstrated this process for you." He the dismissed his new weapons. "Do you not wish to see what yours may become?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:26 pm
Risu flushes.

"Ah...I, well...I trained for a little over three years. But then..." she glances at Xanov before continuing.

"Then, something happened. And I was sent on a mission without completing my training. I haven't really trained for a while now, let alone taken my Mark of Mastery exam. I'm just an apprentice. How could I do something like that?" she asks him glumly, staring at the tops of her shoes.

pinnedbutterflywings

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:53 pm
"It's not that complicated really, here, I'll help you." He walks over to Risu. "First, pick one you think would work well, and as we're in a world full of keys, it may take a while." He turns to Xanov. "Hey, are you gonna stand there all day?"  
KH Role Playing!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff