Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Nirvana (officially open and accepting! ^_^, no ppl yet) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stay and play?
  yes it's a good plot
  no, honestly this is stupid
  im not voting but i've been here!!
View Results

xAngel of Mercyx

Eloquent Conversationalist

15,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:21 pm
In the future the world has become a living hell on Earth. In the beginning the world came together as one and lived in harmony all creatures and humans, side by side in towns and cities across the world.

As the years went on however war broke out, and one leader rose to power. He punished the creatures that were not as he felt "ideal". As the war raged on people that were not up to the standards of "the holy one" were forced to hide out any where that they could. In slums, caves, a secret village hidden in the forest and concealed by magic. (Nirvana)

Now the generation of people who were children when the war first broke out have reached adulthood, and have chosen to stand an fight. To fight for their families, for their freedom, and for the ways things used to be. This is their story.

It's time to choose sides are you with them or against them......(if you are against them you are a shadow, a soldier for the "holy one", and you must be human )

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:30 pm
please pm your characters to me only in this format

Label them Nirvana, and if they are resistance (stand and fight) or with the shadows(for the Holy One)

What my life has been like up until this point: {Bio 1-3 paragraphs}.♦
nickname (optional but fun)♥
Sexuality♦
These are things that I really like!
{Three Likes}

I really don't like these things
{Three Dislikes}

personality♦
Username
This is what I look like when I look in the Mirror sad appearance)
One more thing...(anything else random you wanna say)

ex: Nirvana, stand and fight!
What my life has been like up until this point: I was Born into a family that was "normal" by the standards of the world under multiple leaders. Through the war I have gotten close to perfecting my magic talents. I have been able to control the time, freezing it and even and even making things "fast forward" and "re wind" to my liking. This comes in handy in battle, more recently i have discovered that i can also create force fields.

When i was growing up we lived in a nice neighborhood, but after the takeover and the war breaking out we were forced to move to a slum on the outskirts of an abandoned city, the now "normal" people lived in their mansions at the top of the hill, on the opposite side of the city there was only one family of them but they still found a way to mistreat us so that we did not forget our place.

Now that the war has broken out i have only seen a few of the people that i use to know , as we were scattered, it is unknown to me how many of them are still even alive. I have reached the refuge camp hidden in the forest after fighting through the "shadows" and fearing death behind every corner though i know it is not safe to stay put for too long i am here in hopes of tracking down information about people i use to know and i am always eager to listen to a travelers story in hopes that i might hear something ♦

♥Let me check the calendar: 18 ♥
♦Thank You for such a meaning: Ryou♦
♥Why do you call me this Ryou (just his real name no nickname)♥
♦You should know what I am: Male♦
♥I'm sure I wasn't born as anything but this: a sorcerer ♥
♦You know I like these people: girls and boys (boys more though)♦
♥These are things that I really like!
♣finding out new information from passing travelers
♣fighting the governments ways (in secrecy to change how the world is run)
♣Helping people

♠ People who mistreat others
♠The government's ways
♠ the dark/shadows

I seem to always act like this:Helpful of others, very kind and very loyal to my friends♦
Are you the one who looks beyond the glass? ;xAngel of Mercyx♥
This is what I look like when I look in the Mirror: User Image
I seem to have forgotten something: I have been very lonely lately because everyone i have known is gone.♥  

xAngel of Mercyx

15,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200

xAngel of Mercyx

15,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:40 pm
Rules:
1. Please be semi-literate (writers block is acceptable dont let it happen all the time)
2. No god modding
3. Check your spelling
4. no chat speak
5. over PG take it to pms
6.try to post as often as possible, don't let it die, and for the love of god don't post and then leave and never come back i would rather you jump in later and need to be caught up.. please

7. OOC must be in, [[ ]], (( )) or {{ }}
8. please make posts pretty, and you must use ** or ""
9. Have fun!...oh and one more thing please include a smiley face, and "i read it" in your application (under the one more thing portion) so i know you read all this, thank you ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:41 pm
Accepted characters for the resistance:

What my life has been like up until this point: I was Born into a family that was "normal" by the standards of the world under multiple leaders. Unless you count the strange powers that i posses i try my best to keep them hidden although i do use them when i am alone i have gotten close to perfected them, no one outside of my family is aware of them. I have been able to control the time, freezing it and even and even making things "fast forward" and "re wind" to my liking. This comes in handy in battle, i can also create force fields.

When i was growing up we lived in a nice neighborhood, but after the takeover and the war breaking out we were forced to move to a slum on the outskirts of an abandoned city, the now "normal" people lived in their mansions at the top of the hill, on the opposite side of the city there was only one family of them but they still found a way to mistreat us so that we did not forget our place.

Now that the war has broken out i have only seen a few of the people that i use to know , as we were scattered, it is unknown to me how many of them are still even alive. I have reached the refuge camp hidden in the forest after fighting through the "shadows" and fearing death behind every corner though i know it is not safe to stay put for too long i am here in hopes of tracking down information about people i use to know and i am always eager to listen to a travelers story in hopes that i might hear something ♦

♥Let me check the calendar: 18 ♥
♦Thank You for such a meaning: Ryou♦
♥Why do you call me this Ryou (just his real name no nickname)♥
♦You should know what I am: Male♦
♥I'm sure I wasn't born as anything but this: a sorcerer ♥
♦You know I like these people: girls and boys (boys more though)♦
♣finding out new information from passing travelers
♣fighting the governments ways (in secrecy to change how the world is run)
♣Helping people

♠ People who mistreat others
♠The government's ways
♠ the dark/shadows

I seem to always act like this:Helpful of others, very kind and very loyal to my friends♦
Are you the one who looks beyond the glass? ;xAngel of Mercyx♥
This is what I look like when I look in the Mirror: User Image
I seem to have forgotten something: I have been very lonely lately because everyone i have known is gone. he is in the resistence♥

♦What my life has been like up until this point: ♦I was born into a very well to do family, when the peace came and everyone lived together life was at a high. I had friends from many races, and spoke with them all often. We went to the same schools, played at the same parks, we did everything together.

When the "holy one" took over, my world was rocked, everything changed, my family pulled us out of our old neighborhood and suddenly all of my friends were found "unfit" for my to be around. I hated this it was horrible for me to see the creatures that had once been my companions treated like dirt. I was enraged but every time i tried to do something i was reminded of "my place" as a "superior". Well i took on this role, i trained in the army, i moved up in the ranks, now i'm one of the most trusted shadows there is, but that trust is ill placed. All that i want to do is bring down the "holy one"

I found myself at Nirvana when i was lost in the forest one night, i was running from some of the shadows who had pieced together the pieces. They were furious that i was a double agent and planned to kill me. I gt them first but i was wounded badly, the grand path revealed itself and Hera healed me. I now live inside the city and still act as a double agent passing information to the resistance.

♥age: 22
♦name Natasha (as the shadows call me)♦
♥nickname Tasha (as the resistance knows me) ♥
♦gender Female♦
♥race human(it's a headband in her picture)
Sexuality straight ♦
{Three Likes}
♣helping others
♣equal treatment to all
♣winning

{Three Dislikes}
♠unfair treatment
♠the war
♠ The "Holy One"

personality stuborrn at times, wants her way, skilled fighter so not used to losing and so hates it, the more you talk to her the more you'll know, she secretive and does not trust easily ♦
Username xAngel of Mercyx♥
♦This is what I look like when I look in the Mirror:User Image
♥One more thing...she is in the resistance ♥

♦What my life has been like up until this point:I was born into a family of royal elves, hundreds of years ago. (my real age is something i will not reveal) i have seen both the good times and the bad, as i was growing up the elves and other creatures were highly discriminated against. We were not even allowed in to the cities of the humans. When the power then became shared among multiple leaders the world became a safe haven for all creatures.

After the war broke out life became hectic, it was impossible to go anywhere again because of what i was born. As the numbers of the dead piled and my people along with many of the other creatures had no where else to go, i created a safe heaven hidden in the woods. It is hidden by magic from all that are not seeking its safety.

For those who need to find safety within the walls of the city the trees will part showing them the grand walk way that leads to the city of peace. they call it Nirvana. ♦

♥age hundreds of years (but has the appearance of 18 )♥
♦name Hera♦
♥nickname (optional but fun)♥
♦gender female ♦
♥race elf
♦ Sexuality straight ♦
{Three Likes}
♣nature
♣peace
♣kindnees

♦I really don't like these things
{Three Dislikes}
♠violence
♠bloodshed
♠the war

♦ personality nurturing, very kind, she is very a maternal character. enjoys taking care of others and has no problem risking her own life to save another.♦
Username XAngel of Mercyx♥
♦This is what I look like when I look in the MirrorUser Image

♥One more thing... she's in the resistance  

xAngel of Mercyx

15,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200

xAngel of Mercyx

15,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:42 pm
accepted characters for the shadows

What my life has been like up until this point: {Bio 1-3 paragraphs}.I am Natasha's older sister. My sister and i have always been close, more so now than when we were little. When we were younger she insisted upon being around "unsavory" characters though it was thought by most to be ok then, some of the more superior family refused to fraternize with their kind. Natasha was different she enjoyed being around her little friends. I however as you may have guessed thought it to be wrong.

When the war broke out, she came to her senses, we moved and were surrounded by beings more worthy of our company. Natasha followed in my footsteps, leaving home and training in the army, i couldn't have been prouder. Now she and i rein at the tops of the shadows, enforcing the laws for the Holy One, and keeping the world separated as it should be. ♦

age 24
name Scarlet ♦
nicknameScarlet is her name and she refuses to be called anything but
gender female♦
race human
Sexuality♦straight
{Three Likes}
♣Superiority
♣Power
♣The world separated

{Three Dislikes}
♠The unfit
♠The resistance
♠ People challenging the laws of the Holy One

personality coincided, and rude to the "unfit" ♦
Username xAngel of Meryx♥
This is what I look like when I look in the Mirror: (appearance)User Image

One more thing...(anything else random you wanna say) ♥she's a shadow

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:44 pm
reserved  

xAngel of Mercyx

15,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200

xAngel of Mercyx

15,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:45 pm
Let the rp begin....and GO!

((Tasha is in the town to greet new players, once your accepted))

((i will reply to your pm and post your character so that you know your accepted good luck !^_^))

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:43 pm
Ryou: *running through the forest, the shadows seem to becoming more and more violent and they are getting stronger, he runs to a seemingly overgrown part of the forest and stops in front holding up both hands, the wind blows around him and an opening appears, a grand path of marble and gold. he immediately darts down it the trees slamming shut behind him. As he enters the main street of the village, other residents shout greetings towards him, he smiles back*

"good morning guys, has anyone seen Hera today"

Tasha: "she's up in the temple, praying for peace as always"

*it figures he thinks to himself, she is always up in the temple in the mornings, he runs up the hill to her*

"hey Hera" *he pants* "It's me Ryou"

Hera: *rises from the floor of the temple and turns slowly to face him* "good morning, getting into trouble already?''

Ryou: "well you know me...i was out looking for survivors taking refuge in the forest-"

Hera: "and did u find anything?"

Ryou: "nothing, but the shadows are getting stronger and they are more persistent than ever to have our blood for their precious "holy one" *he sneers*

Hera: "that's not good as their number grow stronger our chances dwindle, we will need more help shall we wish to suceed"

xAngel of Mercyx

15,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200

xAngel of Mercyx

15,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:42 am
((perhaps this wasn't such a good idea....it was voted stupid...))  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:46 pm
((this makes me sad....))  

xAngel of Mercyx

15,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200

xAngel of Mercyx

15,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:58 pm
((...really sad...))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:02 pm
please say why you will not join.....just so i know why people think it's stupid  

xAngel of Mercyx

15,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200

xAngel of Mercyx

15,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:30 pm
((wow its been 2 months since i posted this...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:54 pm
What scares people away is all the colors XD and its too indepth and kinda confusing but a very very good idea though and the character creation is Semi-Complicated and not a general style so you actually have to think about it  

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
Neko RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers