Reply † The Dark Sanctuary †
Life to me is worthless........

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II_Angel-Demon_II

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:57 am
im a disgrace and a lie....being a brokenhearted soul.........  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:07 am
Why would you saythat? Every broken soul will heal with in time....  

Jess Emerson

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:45 pm
Every human is like that, some just hide it better than others. Everyone is broken, everyone needs others, and everyone prefers to act like they don't, and most of society likes to pretend this issues do not exist. They gossip about things that are temporary and ignore what is going on in their hearts. If you are a lie, then speak the truth and live the truth. If you feel you are a disgrace, do the best you can not to be. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, push yourself past depression and make your own life better. Your life and fate are in your hands ultimately. If something makes you cry, you allow yourself to cry. If something makes you laugh or happy, you make yourself happy. Make your own life better. Take it from someone who lived exactly what you seem to be expressing now, from someone who understands fully what it means to feel that way.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:59 am
i feel ur pain but u r still not a disgrace! scream  

dark_emo_princess123

XxSaddest_AngelxX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:50 pm
ya ur right life doesnt matter were all gonna die sometime so y should we care  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:23 pm
so many people like us and we are constantly put down. we are the normal ones.you my friend are not a disgrace but the people who put you down or hurt are the disgraces. they are just trying to force it apon you.  

My Halo Is Bleeding

† The Dark Sanctuary †

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff