Hey everyone, Its Halo here.

Just letting everyone know I have put a hold on donating for awhile to finally complete my quest. If anyone would like to help towards my quest I would be most greatful.

Don't know who I am?
My name is Cory, I have been around gaia for many of years. My very first item on gaia was the nightmare scarf. I loved that item so much. It was given to me by my brother who passed away from cancer. I to am a cancer patient.
One dreadful day I logged in to find my beloved scarf gone. Ever since, I have been on a quest to re-obtain the most beautiful item I have seen on gaia. My beloved nightmare scarf back.
For years I have been tailing this item, saving and questing. And right when I nearly have it, It escapes my grasps.
The price has continued to rise, and at the rate I help others its getting to be way out of even hopes in owning this item once again.
Which is why I have decided to stop donating for a little, while I quest for the scarf. This is why I am here. I need the community of gaia's help.
I vow on my brothers grave to continue helping other members members of this community once my quest is complete.
I just need help in obtaining/ completeing my quest.