Submit

I_toldyabish

5,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:20 pm

So here's the story:
My friend who I will call B and I will call the other friend K and the boy A.Okay so I was talking on the phone with B and K when sudddenly K was all like 'Oh B,you should have seen the look on A's face,the way he looked at you.' Okay so the problem is that B is going out with a guy who I will call M. So B is going out with M but wants to break up with him so she could go out with A but she only wants to go out with A because she feels pity for him but she knows I've Loved A for two years and counting!Two hearts will be broken at once.I stayed quiet on the phone for a while when K and B decide to cut themselves because of their situation which isn't even bad!B is all like 'My life sucks!' So then I told them it should be me who should be cutting myself and they we're all like no because you don't have any problems.I was like WTF!? M warned me that if B broke up with him for A,M would beat him up.I won't allow it but I'm still scared.
Any advice ladies?
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:27 pm

Okay, they need to grow up. No matter how "bad" your situation is, you just shouldn't be cutting. That right there is a cry for attention. They really just want attention. A person who cuts with real problems hides it and is not likely to broadcast it with even their friends. Second of all, if she's going to do that, she doesn't deserve a boyfriend at all.
Sorry, but that's just my opinion.

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

I_toldyabish

5,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:29 pm

Angel Nicholson
Okay, they need to grow up. No matter how "bad" your situation is, you just shouldn't be cutting. That right there is a cry for attention. They really just want attention. A person who cuts with real problems hides it and is not likely to broadcast it with even their friends. Second of all, if she's going to do that, she doesn't deserve a boyfriend at all.

That's what I tell them and their all like 'Your just another ******** hater'
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:55 pm

iiDayana-Chan x3
Angel Nicholson

That's what I tell them and their all like 'Your just another ******** hater'

Well, maybe that's what they need. Sometimes, you just have to be harsh with your friends and if they're going to say things like that to you, you deserve better friends, hun.

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Empty Spiral

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:52 am

[~+~]

To be honest, exactly what Angel said. >.<
I agree totally.
Basically it sounds like they're competing for attention.

It does sound like someone needs to tell them to grow the hell up and people who cut have real problems.

And, again, as Angel said, sounds like you deserve better friends.

heart

User Image
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces