Submit

X-BILLIONdollarAZZ-X
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:53 pm
WOW ALL IM SAY IS HOW CAN SOMEONE COME IN THE GUILD AND JUST TALK SO MUCH s**t LIKE THEY GOD GIFT 2 DA WORLD AND THEY R PERFECT.. IF I REMEMBER NOBODY IS PERFECT..SOME PPL R RUDE,MEAN AND I DONT LIKE 2 HAVE 2 GET RUDE WITH PPL IN THE GUILD BUT THERE ARE SOME THINGS I WILL NO TOLERATE AND THAT IS A BITTER B**** THAT IS TRING 2 HURT MY BEST FRIEND KINGROME FEELINGZ..HE A GOOD PERSON AND SO IS THE MEMBERS IN THE GUILD ...AND IM MAKE ALL THESE FORUMS 2 PLEASE EVERYONE.. SO IF ANY1 DONT LIKE THE TOPIC OF THE FORUMS.. JUST PLEASE FIND A TOPIC U LIKE ..OR MAKE TOPICS THAT U LIKE AND I WILL ENJOY TALKING IN UR TOPICS..THANKS EVERYONE..HUGZ  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:52 am
OK maybe this shouldn't go here but I felt like it fit cause of the title. I saw the last announcement where you were apologizing and I had missed the previous announcement (stupid notices - I need guild announcement bubble on top back) before that one so I went to go look for it. I just wanted to show love and support for you X-BILLIONdollarAZZ-X. I didn't see a single thing in it that sounded mean. It's not easy to run a guild and you have to watch everything that's going on in it. Not only do you supervise your own contests but you have to make sure any others run by members are fair and the prizes are given out like they are supposed to be. That's a lot of hard work but it seems a little easier when you love the guild. I saw nothing that you said to be rude or insulting. You were very to the point and stressed that if people weren't doing what they were supposed to be doing with their contests then they would be shut down. To run a contest in someone else's guild is a privilege. There wasn't a single thing you said or point you made that was rude and that's my unbiased opinion. If someone took it that way perhaps they might have been sensitive because they were in the wrong. Anyway I just wanted to make my point and say it kind of annoys me that you were made to feel like you needed to apologize when all you were doing was what you were supposed to do. You can go ahead and delete this if you don't think it belongs in this section or if you think I shouldn't have posted about it. I won't mind. I would have pm'd it to you but your pm's are off.  

CutestersAngel

X-BILLIONdollarAZZ-X
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:04 pm
CutestersAngel
OK maybe this shouldn't go here but I felt like it fit cause of the title. I saw the last announcement where you were apologizing and I had missed the previous announcement (stupid notices - I need guild announcement bubble on top back) before that one so I went to go look for it. I just wanted to show love and support for you X-BILLIONdollarAZZ-X. I didn't see a single thing in it that sounded mean. It's not easy to run a guild and you have to watch everything that's going on in it. Not only do you supervise your own contests but you have to make sure any others run by members are fair and the prizes are given out like they are supposed to be. That's a lot of hard work but it seems a little easier when you love the guild. I saw nothing that you said to be rude or insulting. You were very to the point and stressed that if people weren't doing what they were supposed to be doing with their contests then they would be shut down. To run a contest in someone else's guild is a privilege. There wasn't a single thing you said or point you made that was rude and that's my unbiased opinion. If someone took it that way perhaps they might have been sensitive because they were in the wrong. Anyway I just wanted to make my point and say it kind of annoys me that you were made to feel like you needed to apologize when all you were doing was what you were supposed to do. You can go ahead and delete this if you don't think it belongs in this section or if you think I shouldn't have posted about it. I won't mind. I would have pm'd it to you but your pm's are off.
HI IM KJ.. AND THANKS SO MUCH 4 UR FEEDBACK.. U SOUND LIKE A REAL FAIR PERSON.. AND THANKS 4 GOING AND READING THE PREVIOUS ANNOUNCEMENT.. HUGZ.. WELCOME 2 THE GUILD AND IF U NEED ANYTHING JUST LET ME KNOW..THANKS I FIX MY PMZ SO U CAN MESSAGE ME ANYTIME.. HUZG AGAIN  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:35 pm
I think you need some big hugs, so here they are:

HUG! HUG! HUG! HUG! HUG! HUG!

As for that person who's dissing King, she's making a troll out of herself:
User Image

It's not good to be a Troll. No one respects a Troll. She should get another hobby... like maybe trying to do something nice for someone.  

GailAnne Munchkin

Conservative Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

X-BILLIONdollarAZZ-X
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:55 pm
UR SO FUNNY I LOVE READING UR STUFF.. GIGGLEZ..THANKS..AND 3000 HUGZ BACK 2 U...UR SO NICE...AND I LOVE IT..YAYAY rofl  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:02 pm
lol! I love that troll graphic! I'm still laughing over it. Cutester's Angel is my mule. We're not exactly new it's that I'm sick a lot so I don't usually get to go in and post much because of it. Unless I see something like that that compels me to say something because I don't think it's right. I just happened to be in my mule when I saw the announcement. I have a lot of thread subscriptions so guild announcements might fall below where I can see them on my main but my mules only have guild announcements and their own bump thread so that helps me to see what I'm missing. LOL! So since I don't post as much people may not realize how long I've been here - I probably look new. Either that or compared to everyone else I really am new! LOL!...sorry - still laughing over that troll graphic! rofl  

A Joyful Noise IV

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

X-BILLIONdollarAZZ-X
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:24 pm
cutester
lol! I love that troll graphic! I'm still laughing over it. Cutester's Angel is my mule. We're not exactly new it's that I'm sick a lot so I don't usually get to go in and post much because of it. Unless I see something like that that compels me to say something because I don't think it's right. I just happened to be in my mule when I saw the announcement. I have a lot of thread subscriptions so guild announcements might fall below where I can see them on my main but my mules only have guild announcements and their own bump thread so that helps me to see what I'm missing. LOL! So since I don't post as much people may not realize how long I've been here - I probably look new. Either that or compared to everyone else I really am new! LOL!...sorry - still laughing over that troll graphic! rofl
AWW HUGZ U ..WELL I HOPE U FEEL BETTER....IKR..THE TROLL THING WAS FUNNY...OMG... I LOVE UR OUTFIT.. IM SO JEALOUS..GIGGLEZ...BUT HI IM KJ..ND NICE 2 MEET U  
HAS THIZ EVER HAPPIN 2 U????

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games