raozspaz

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:01 am
1: Basic Intro <-----
2: Rules
3: Profile Information
4: Profiles Accepted
5: Story Thus Far
6: Leaving Statement

Hello All. Decided to try and make another little RP for all of us to play. LOL. I hope it turns out as well as it did in my head.

Year: 2057

User Image

When Develis was first made, people flocked to it. It was a wonder to their eyes. A city that actually floated in the air. The only transport to and from Develis was a single airship. This airship was massive and always guarded in case of terrorist attacks. Thankfully, no one ever got hurt.
It wasn't too long though before the lifestyle in the city started to fail. People were becoming enraged for random reasons and no one could figure out why. Some believed it to be a spell placed over the island. Others believed it to be some science experiment gone wrong. Either way, people's lives were slowly becoming a daily fight to see who was good and who was tainted by this chaos.

You: You are a citizen of Develis. Whether your character be one of the Chaos minions that has been changed by this mysterious force, or if you be one of its many citizens that help to defend it. That choice I will leave all up to you my good comrades.

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:03 am
1: Basic Intro
<-----
6: Leaving Statment

Rules:

1) No god-modding. Just like most RPs. It aint allowed here.
2) Follow all your normal gaia ToS.
3) No sexual activity that breaks the limits of PG-13. And dont "take it to pms" because you know its not allowed their either.
4) All profiles must be sent to me for approval. Please dont begin RPing until you have gotten my approval.
5) Be courteous to your other players. Dont insult them or put them down. This is a game thats meant to be enjoyed.
6) Killing. Dont kill someone's RPC unless you run it by them and they agree. Some RPCs deaths will also have to run by me, but thats only for the high ranking.
7) You are allowed to have 2 RPCs. That is all. No more and no less unless specially allowed to by me.

raozspaz

raozspaz

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:03 am
<-----
6: Leaving Statement

Profile Information/Skeleton

Please use one of the following skeletons when making your character. The top one is for the one's not yet tainted by Chaos while the bottom is for those who have fallen to its evil's.

Open Spots Amongst The Pure

Emperor: Available
Empress: Yui Wensen (monochrome-girl)
Prince/Princess: Princess Lucia (mercyx92)
Prince/Princess: Amile (xBittersweet_Nightshadex )
Holy Knight: Available
Knight 1: Eric Quinn (2nothingness2)
Knight 2: Available
Knight 3: Available
Grand Sage: Available
Student Of Flame: Available
Student Of Ice: Eureka Nonami (monochrome-girl)
Student Of Water: Alice Akanora (Minihost2)
Student Of Wind: Available
Student Of Lightning: Available
Student Of Earth: Available
Other Slots: Mercenary, Hunter, Castle Guard, Dock Guard. More to Come as needed.

Notes About The People of the Pure:
The Holy Knight is the main bodyguard for the Emperor and Empress as well as their child. His 3 Knights are either with him or with one of the great people. The Grand Sage and his six students are the ones who handle all the magic for the island and are the only ones trained with it. These people are also the ones who are working towards curing whatever is causing the Chaos.

Pure Profile Skeleton:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (14+)
[b]Character's Job:[/b] (Emperor, Knight, Guard???)
[b]Basic History:[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b] (Swords, Spear, Bow)
[b]Magic:[/b] (Only applies to great sage and students. If you arent one of these, delete this part. Briefly describe your magical abilities in your field)
[b]Blessing:[/b] (Only applies to the knights. If you arent one of these, delete this part. A blessing is a kind of spell placed on you that grants you increases strength, durability, or the like. What does your blessing do)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Anime picture or 3 sentence description)

People of Chaos

Vampire Lord: Arai (gold marra)
Arch Mage: Available
Pure Blood Follower: Available
Pure Blood Follower: Available

Bone Lord: Zach (raozspaz)
Lich: Available
Lich: Available
Bone Guard: Erik Coul (Gold Marra)
Bone Guard: Available

Demon Lord: Chihiro (Chi) Anora (Minihost2)
UnHoly Knight: Available
Fallen Knight: Available
Fallen Knight: Available
Fallen Kngiht: Available

You may also be a basic demon, vampire, or bone follower.

The Chaos are broken into three branches but each work together against the main body of the pure. The Vampires who handle the main body of magic for the Chaos. The Arch Sage's are users of magic while the Pure Blood Followers are much stronger vampires that are also much harder to kill. The Vampires are vulnerable to light and only the lord or the pure bloods can turn normal people. But beware, Vampires can be killed like a normal human unless you are a pureblood or the lord. In which case it takes a severe injury through the heart.
The Bone are people who have had their bones contort and pierce their outer skin, forming spikes or spines along their body. Most of them will have control of this effect within the first year of their lives as Chaos. The Lich's are the only ones who can use magic amongst the Bone's forces. The Bone Guards are the most elite of the fighting force and are very powerful. The Bone are not undead skeletons. We are still people, we just have misshapen bones.
The Demons are the last of the Chaos. They are humans who have fallen to the most purest of the Chaos that has been turning people. All demons have slightly increased strength and durability. The Unholy knight and the Fallen Knights are the greatest threats to the Holy Knight and his followers and were deemed this honor by the Demon Lord.

Chaos Skeleton:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b] (Demon, Vampire, Bone)
[b]Characters Job:[b] (Depends on race)
[b]Basic History:[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b]
[b]Magic:[/b] (Once again, only applies to the Arch Sage's and the Liches. If you are not one of these, delete this part. You may choose any one element and briefly describe your abilities.)
[b]Curse:[/b] (Only applies to the UnHoly Knight and the Fallen Knights. A curse is placed on you upon your changing. What is this curse. Curse Examples, weakened strength, nightwalker, daywalker)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Once again. Use an anime image or a 3 sentence description)

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:05 am
<-----

I will edit the colors of the profiles here so that it will be easier to notice who is Chaos and who is Pure amongst the profiles. You may post your RP posts in any color you wish.

User Image
Username: raozspaz
Character Name: Zach
Race: Bone
Characters Job: Bone Lord
Basic History: Zach was one of Develis' most trusted and honored blacksmith and it was his pride and joy. When the effects of Chaos began spreading through the island, Zach cared less. That was until he fealt its effects. He became the first Bone Chaos amongst the ranks of the hundreds and took the seat as the lord. It wasn't much longer after that before he lost complete control of his mind to the chaos. Now only the darkness inside him controls him.
Weapons: Using a massive scythe as a weapon. He feels it to be fitting for a Bone Lord.

-----
Username: mercyx92
Character Name: Princess Lucia
Character's Job: Princess
Basic History: Princess Lucia was brought up with lots of love and care by her parents. In the last few years, she has become a caring, if slightly sarcastic young woman, who always looks at both sides of the arguments. She sees the Chaos as a chance to be able to prove to her parents that she is capable of becoming a leader. She is extremely interested in battle tactics, but no one thinks it's the right thing to teach her, being a Princess.
Weapons: Self taught swordsman skills, but not very good at it.
User Image

-----
Username:
2nothingness2
Character Name:
Eric Quinn
Character's Job:
Knight
Basic History:
Lived in a poor family,and was sold to slavery only to be set free to live in the forest. He found his way to the kingdom and was offered a job.
Weapons:
Axe
Blessing:
To run at great speeds and heal other people.
Appearance:
User Image

-----
Username:
Minihost2
Character Name:
Alice Akanora
Character's Job:
Student of Water
Basic History:
Alice always liked to play around her mother at age 5 left her to go on the side of the Chaos and her father got depressed and ran off. She grew up alone but has some friends to keep her happy.
Weapons:
Her controlling of Water and Long range weapons like bows and guns
Magic:
She can take the water out of anything like, air, or flowers she can also heal with her powers.
Appearance:
User Image

-----
User Image
Username: Gold Marra
Character Name: Arai
Race: Vampire
Characters Job: Vampire Lord
Basic History: Arai was born a vampire.The Chaos does not effect him, as he has his own darkness controlling him. Many often wondered why they never saw him out during the day. He was almost thankfull when people became more concerned with the blessed Chaos.
Weapons: Arai duel-weilds Half length swords. The hilts can be joined together to create a double-bladed sword.(He will generally fight with the duel-weild)

-----
Username: Monochrome-girl
Character Name: Empress Yui Wensen
Character's Job: Empress
Basic History: She was brought up in the royal family,so origanily she was a princess.Over the years of learning proper edicute,manners,and other empress-like traits,she was old enough to become an empress,where she is now.
Weapons: She can fight with a sword,but she doesn't do it often.She can also fight with fans(odd right?)
Appearance: User Image

-----
Username: Monochrome-girl
Character Name: Eureka Nonami
Character's Job: Student of Ice
Basic History: She was born underwater,but she froze the tiny part that she lived in.People thought she was dead.When Eureka came up from the water 3 years later,people thought she was a ghost.She has lived lonely until now.
Weapons: She keeps a dagger.
Magic: She can control any water from anywhere and freeze it,making ice.That's when she can use it for defense.

-----
Username:xBittersweet_Nightshadex
Character Name: Amile
Character's Job: Princess
Basic History: Amile wishes she could help fight the Chaos more, but as she the eldest heir she is not allowed to help fight a lot.
Weapons: A long bow and arrows.

-----
Username:xBittersweet_Nightshadex
Character Name: Lex
Character's Job: Hunter
Basic History: He lives only to hunt the Chaos. He tries to protect others at all cost. Lex's older sister, Mira, was lost to the chaos awhile back. He misses her a lot.
Weapons: A sword. Throwing knives.
Appearance:User Image

-----
Username:
Minihost2
Character Name:
Chihiro (Chi) Anora
Race:
Demon
Characters Job:
Demon Lord
Basic History:
Chihiro was always in the royal family but she never did like it then once her parents died she had to take the royal throne. Chihiro likes to mess around though and leave her duties when she is needed a lot.
Weapons:
Whips, swords, mostly close ranged weapons.
Magic:
She had studied in black magic when she was little so she know some of it.
Appearance:
User Image

-----
Username: Gold Marra
Character Name: Erik Coul
Race: Bone
Characters Job: Bone Guard
Basic History: Erik and his brother were both infected by Chaos, but only himself survived the transformation. Although he watched as the Bone Lord ended his brothers' life, he holds no hatred towards him. Feeling that he should, instead, be grateful for helping him through the painful time.
Weapons: a double edge sword (one end has a full length blade the other half length)

raozspaz

raozspaz

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:06 am
<-----

--- None ---

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:07 am
<-----

This here is my wonderful leaving statement. As of now, when this is finished, then the dang RPC is finished constructing. Allow me to warn you guys, there are times where business kills me with hours. During those times, it may be difficult for me to accept your profiles, or if I do, it may be a while for me to post them up. Please be patient with me. And as said before folks, just have a good time. This RP was meant to be an interesting horror (sorda) one that I just designed out of the blue. It sounded interesting to me so I brought it to you guys. Enjoy it please!!!

- Yours Truly -
Raozspaz

raozspaz

raozspaz

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:49 am
Please do not begin RPing yet! Thank you!  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:26 am
>.< Bump >.<  

raozspaz

xIROrphanx

5,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:31 am
Can I BUMP too?

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:32 pm
I think if we can get at least two more people, i will open this RP fully for play.

And mervy. AWESOME SIG!!!  

raozspaz

xIROrphanx

5,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:27 am
It is rather awesome, huh?  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:30 am
WELL PEEPS! Ima gonna go ahead and open this up. Maybe people will learn and notice as we RP and start joining. LOL.  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:51 pm
Arai smiled as he watched the sun go down from the window of his darkened room. He had no need to hunt this night, though just the very thought of being able to leave the stuffy, castle-like house, was very pleasing to him. The vampire pulled a pale white hand through his blonde hair and waited as the last ray of sun disappeared.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:58 pm
Zach approached Arai with a smile. "Does the sun still bother you like it used to dear friend. Or has your blood finally gain immunity to its effects?" Zach laughs a little and leans on the window sill. Almost ever since he turned to the Chaos, every vampire he has known has had a weakness to sunlight for some time. After so long, they would have gained their resistance.  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:07 am
Arai groaned, but smiled at the same time. He was silent for awhile, then finally spoke, "It makes my skin all itchy. But it no longer makes it burn." he pulled a face, then smiled again. He turned his head slightly sideways to look at Zach. "What brings you here Zach? you have perfect timing, I was just about to become a bat." he laughed bitterly at the myth that humans had come to believe.  
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff