Family matters

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sylvia Noble
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:09 pm
What do you do when your whole family hates you because of what you used to be? My own blood sister hated me for it. But ive changed, im a good person now. It hurts me when they do the things they do or say the things they say. How do I show them that ive changed?  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:15 am
Dear, I think living it is the only thing you can do. I understand a bit of what you are going through, just keep faith in yourself and show them that they are wrong. It might take some time, maybe even years... but you are who you are, and since you have changed for the better, you should not lose hope and just live life the best you can so that one day, they will all realize this without you having to tell them.  

Angel of the End

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:16 am
Angel of the End
Dear, I think living it is the only thing you can do. I understand a bit of what you are going through, just keep faith in yourself and show them that they are wrong. It might take some time, maybe even years... but you are who you are, and since you have changed for the better, you should not lose hope and just live life the best you can so that one day, they will all realize this without you having to tell them.

Perfect advice 3nodding People who really love you will see that you've changed and will love you for who you are now regardless of what you did or who you once were...people who fail to see this cannot really, truly love you...and that might seem hard if they are your family..but the people who love you don't always have to be your blood family..  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:47 pm
Thanks guys ^^  

Sylvia Noble
Crew

† The Dark Sanctuary †

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out