Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply :~Role playing:~
~:::private rp::::~ SasuNaru:konoha high school Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:52 pm
tis will be a private sasunaru rp with me and tyler <3  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:33 pm
User Image

Uzumaki Naruto
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Can you...
killme calmly?
Sasuke?..please...
...please
...please-naruto

the school bell rings, chiming through the winds. it was melodic and soothing, I could sleep for hours on end on the rooftop. thinking about nothing letting my mind run free. of course i have nothing to worry about. i'm in grd 10! i'm only 15!! but stupid uchiha sasuke which is suppose to be my senpai acts like a totally a*****e towards me. i don't get him. is it my voice that he hates? i know im loud but thats becuz most peple ignore me because i'm bi-polar. which then most people call me kyuubi. i use to lead a yuzaka you know it was called juu something, ah i'm to lazy to think. oh AND not to mention that teme is the school pres! he always, ALWAYS picks on me for being late! why mee??!!!!! and then, then he had the nerve to kiss me! and we only know each other for 4 months! i really don't get him. mayb he secretly liks me? i dun no i dont mind the kiss... AHH! whatever im, thinking too much. i shock my head a dozen more times trying to get the images out of my head, picked up my schoolbag and headed home. down the stairs and picked up my outside shoes.

If I'm wind and Sasuke's,
Fire..that means I can keep him alive.
Andburning stronger than ever.
I'm happy about that.
-Naruto

SasuNarufan4evas

darkuchiha_sasuk3

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:02 pm
User Image

IUchihaIISasukeI

Organzing the new class lessons for 5 days to come, staking them up in a neat pile ordering them up neatly besides. This wasn't even suppose to be my job, I'm suppose to give speeches to the class, see who's late, make the events. Are the teachers trying to degrade me by making me do their tedious job? Kakashi... I am going to kill him.

I placed the last sheet on the desk, stomped off to grab my book bag; I was about to head out the door though I got distracted by a blond walking out of the school. I eyed him from the window and smirked. I headed out the room and quickly dashed out of the building to catch up with the dobe.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:10 pm
User Image

Uzumaki Naruto

Can you...
killme calmly?
Sasuke?..please...
...please
...please-naruto

i began to lightly hum to myself from the new song that BoA sang: White Wishes. BoA's really cute but sasuke-teme is hotter..............
i immediatly stopped and smacked the sides of my head like crazy. i cant believe i thought of that...o.my.god.
he's corrupting mee!!! "BAKA YORO!!!! BAKA BAKA BAKA!!"

I'm happy about that.
-Naruto

SasuNarufan4evas

darkuchiha_sasuk3

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:16 pm
User Image

IUchihaIISasukeI

I finally got to the opening of this goddamn school; the sun shine glistened on the huge school glass doors. I walked along the far left side, grabbed my out door schools and dashed out.

I smirked again, as I saw the blond in the distance along the dieing sakura ki from left to right I ran down the four long steps, I immediatly flinched as I heard the blond yell out. Kami-sama, my ears.
Whatever, I caught up to him anyway and tapped his shoulder. He turned his head towards me.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:19 pm
User Image

Uzumaki Naruto

Can you...
killme calmly?
Sasuke?..please...
...please
...please-naruto

half calming down i felt a tap on shoulder. i turned around and saw the VERY last person i woukd want 2 c.
I yelled again, this time twice as loud,
"TEME!!!!!"

I'm happy about that.
-Naruto

SasuNarufan4evas

darkuchiha_sasuk3

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:25 pm
User Image

IUchihaIISasukeI

I covered my ears as soon as the dobe opened his mouth. I rolled my eyes and leaned forward to his head.

"Baka," I whispered huskily in his ear.
"You're wearing your school shoes." Once again I smirked to myself and placed my lips on his. A gentle, small kiss, then I walked passed him, leaving the wide eyed dobe behind. I finally headed towards my house. Which I need to take the bullet train for.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:40 pm
User Image

Uzumaki Naruto

Can you...
killme calmly?
Sasuke?..please...
...please
...please-naruto

my eyes was as wide as a frickin sacuer! holy crap that teme kissed me again! i couldn't even yell at him either becuz as soon as i turned around, that bakamono was gone.

"teme..." i grumbled to myself. konoha high school's in chiba but i live all the way in harujuuko which is pretty far. yes i no i'm poor but i cant help it. becuz i was in a yuzaka hardly any1 hires me except for the job tat i have right now which that teme found out. stupid stupid stupid. i cursed for several times again and again until i got home. i slumped on my bed and fell asleep.

I'm happy about that.
-Naruto

SasuNarufan4evas

darkuchiha_sasuk3

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:43 pm
Next day.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:52 pm
User Image

IUchihaIISasukeI

My hair.. No matter how many times I try, the retarded butt shape does not disappear. Apparently I over heard my fanclub from school is obsessed with me because of my hair. I shivered as I thought about Sakura. She's actually kind of sane but gets too competitive with Ino. Another one of my fangirl. Kami sama...they are both annoying. I finished brushing my teeth, stepped out of my marble bathroom, headed to where my school uniform was and dressed.

I neatly put on my tie, and stepped out of my room. Briskly walking in the hallway plastered with photos of my family and glass vase. I walked down the marble stair case, turned right, passed kohi room and into the kitchen. Where my maid prepared my breakfast. I sat down and startd eating. No one said anything because they were all gone.
It's too quiet here.
Dobe.

I finished eating and went out where everyone greeted me as I left my mansion in Minami-Aoyama.

darkuchiha_sasuk3

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:58 pm
User Image

Uzumaki Naruto

Can you...
killme calmly?
Sasuke?..please...
...please
...please-naruto

"s**t!!!" screaming at the top of my lungs! "im latee!!! s**t s**t s**t!!!" i dashed here and there getting the the metro as fast as i can. i cursed serveal times getting my ticket stuck and cursed again since i coudln't buy my daily breakfast which was station korroke and literally jumped in the train. i sighed to myself and breathed heavily. i looked around the cart and to my dismay i saw the teme again, thankfully he doesnt notice me since hes asleep or looks like hes sleeping. listenling to his ipod.

i ended up standing anyway and stared out, passing tokyo bay. damn i have japanese literature frst...i galcned towards sasuke-teme's direction again and my eyes met pure obsedian eyes.

I'm happy about that.
-Naruto

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:09 pm
User Image

IUchihaIISasukeI

Another morning, another day at school. I don't mind that I'm running late, since I can get away with it.
1. I'm an Uchiha
2. I'm the class president

Most teachers learn to fear me except for that stupid masked, perverted freak. I reached in my book bag, grabbed out my ipod touch and plugged it in my ears. Soon loud banging on drums could be heard, guitars playing and Yuri started singing. I crossed my left leg over my right and laid back on the seat. The train passed several more stations and my song came to a stop. Immediately switching to calming violins and trumpets. I opened my eyes and saw the dobe. Getting into a fight.

darkuchiha_sasuk3

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:15 pm
User Image

Uzumaki Naruto

Can you...
killme calmly?
Sasuke?..please...
...please
...please-naruto

i already had a bad enough day to start off my day and this teme bumped into me expecting me to say sorry and then he started to scream at me! i clenched my fist and thurst it as hard as i could to his face making him fly to the carts door. he got up a few minutes later and launched at me. i dodged several of his punches and kicked him in his stomache, he clenched in pain but tripped me, straddled me, was abot 2 punch me until a came grabbed his arm haulting his move.

"Sasuke.." i mouthed.

I'm happy about that.
-Naruto

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:24 pm
User Image

IUchihaIISasukeI

I stand calmly beside the idiots. My face was not really angry but I was pissed. I felt the idiot shiver under my grasp.

"Get.Off.Of.Him." I slowly grinded out.
As soon as I released his arm, the mechanical ring rang he then srambled away, screaming something about crazy kids. I looked down at the remaining idiot.

I asked him, "Why must you always get into fights?"

darkuchiha_sasuk3

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:33 pm
User Image

Uzumaki Naruto

Can you...
killme calmly?
Sasuke?..please...
...please
...please-naruto

i angrily got up pointed my finger at the teme and growled.

"i never asked to b saved! I culd have save myself you no, big shot. you just have too big of a ego! teme!"
his eyebrow delicately raised up and left the cart, i followed since this is also my stop.

we walked to the direction of our skool an uneasy silence came after i yelled at him. i crossed my arms together, as my bag hang over my shoulder its true. teme doesnt need to b so quiet becuz of tat. i suddenly stoped since my nose bumped his back.

I'm happy about that.
-Naruto

:~Role playing:~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items