Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
*lights a candle for Enterprise* Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ginga

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:32 pm
Hey, I may not have watched it much, but I feel absolutely terrible for everyone who does, and who supported it all this time. No matter what kind of Trek it may be, Trek is Trek, and cancelled Trek makes me very very sad.

sad

I can't believe people would rather watch the reality s**t mulling around on their TV screens.

Oh, wait.

Yes, I can.

Because people are DUMB.

*sighs and watches her candle's flame*

Article here.

In this thread, I don't want to hear anything about how you're happy to see it go, or how you don't care, or how it needed a mercy killing. I'm not a fan, but you certainly don't see me saying that.

*sighs again*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:41 am
That's too bad. It may not have been great, but it had lots of potential. My dad won't be happy at all. He watches that show religiously. I think it's too bad too, cuz from what I've seen, the episodes were getting better.

It had its sentimental value for me too, actually. I watched the first season or so in college and actually made some friends by getting together and watching Enterprise (and Buffy) in my dorm room. Good times.  

Lindira
Crew

HagarenFanGirl

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:08 am
Woah...I'm in shock...Enterprise is ending? I love that show. Will T`Pol and Trip at least get together before it ends? There is no way the series will have a good ending; there just isn't enough time left to wrap everything up. Is there going to be a new series? This is all very upsetting crying  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:48 pm
T`prini
Woah...I'm in shock...Enterprise is ending? I love that show. Will T`Pol and Trip at least get together before it ends? There is no way the series will have a good ending; there just isn't enough time left to wrap everything up. Is there going to be a new series? This is all very upsetting crying

whimper crying crying crying  

Sustineo

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 9:27 am
T`prini

I hate it when they cancel a series way past the middle of the season. If they made the decision months ago, they'd at least have time to tie up some loose ends. stare They did this with a few of my favorite shows, and I'm very bitter. They should at least give a show time to come to a comfortable conclusion.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:49 pm
THIS SUCKS

Yeah, I'm a fan, I watched this series religiously, I had to get my Comp Sci teacher to record it for me because UPN wasn't carried in my Area when it first aired. Me and My Father have been long time fans and supporters of Scott Bakula since as long as I can remember. We watched Quantem Leap as much as we could.

And now this show is ending. There are many Actors just barely starting on this show, and now they have a failed Series on their Resume.

I have not the words to convey how much this sucks.

Suki Janai.  

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

ThesmilingchocoboofGOD

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:29 am
I can't believe they are doing this.this is just so wrong.I am in utter shock.can we hunt the guy who dicided this and tie him up and beat him to death?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:57 pm
ThesmilingchocoboofGOD
I can't believe they are doing this.this is just so wrong.I am in utter shock.can we hunt the guy who dicided this and tie him up and beat him to death?
the people who made all teh un"Reality" crap. That's a good place to project your anger...  

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

Sustineo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:10 pm
charge888
T`prini

whimper crying crying crying

im sorry, sad i just really loved star trek........ crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:22 pm
you know if we all sign a pitition and find others (many others) to sign and sent it to paramount they may change there minds.(it has happened before)we should not lose hope so easily  

ThesmilingchocoboofGOD

Matiko-san
Crew

3,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 4:31 pm
ThesmilingchocoboofGOD
you know if we all sign a pitition and find others (many others) to sign and sent it to paramount they may change there minds.(it has happened before)we should not lose hope so easily

No, the execs made their decision. The show's costing them too much money. They're losing money on its merchandise, and the ratings are the lowest for any star trek series. Paramount cancelled it, because Enterprise is unpopular among diehard fans. It's better to just let it go.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:23 pm
I have watched All of TNG, Deep Space Nine and I am up to Season 5 on Voyager. Yet I have not seen one episode of Entiprise. Thats not from lack of trying, but it is not shown in australia. The series needs to be revitalised, how I do not know.  

Lystat

Shuromai

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:04 pm
If they had just a couple of episodes for the whole Xindi thing....That started to get old. T'pol and Trip HAVE GOT to get together. I'll bet one of them dies in the last episode, just after they admit to each other that they were really in love. That would be so typical.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:34 pm
Enterprise was a wonderful series and I beleive it would have fared a lot better if paramount hadn't hoarded it all to itself on the ill-fated UPN channel, which very few people actually had! I myself never saw it until the DVDs were available, and I was hooked immediately.  

Wind-Whisper

TastyNoodles

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:30 pm
Good riddance Enterprise is over.

They just kept rehashing the same themes from Voyager which they rehashed the same themes from Next Generation series.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff