Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Somebody just like me? (emopunk14 & girl_gone_dead) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:09 pm
Her Story-

Life was going pretty good for Maura, but it was also very different for her. Her parents are wolves, or more correctly called werewolves. They live amongst the humans and adapted to human life. Though, every wolf keeps some tradition. one major tradition in Maura's family is being sent on a journey after your 18th birthday. Lucky for Maura, she's on her first week of the journey. Her parents had sent her away to an a distant relative's house somewhere in the back mountains of Monatana. She thought everything would be fine, right? Just one year away on a journey to find her inner wolf. Well, things were fine until her Aunt recieved news of hunters in the mountains and woods. Not good. They can't send her back, so she's stuck there, but what would happen if she somehow fell in love with the hunter? Would she be able to convince him to not kill her or her family?

His Story-

Caleb's whole life revolved around generations worth of family stories about wolves. His family was well known throughout the world to be hunters of the supernatural. No one really knew what exactly they hunted, or truely believed his family, but people knew better than to question the Darkosis name. Caleb has spent his whole life training to hunt wolves. He was only 9 when his parents actually started bringing him along for the hunts. He watched the bloodshed from afar and was taught that wolves were evil demons if they were able to form into Humans. That these wolves were abominations of god that should not be able to wield the power of illusions. So when his 18th birthday came along, he was put to a test. His parents told him that he was not aloud to come back home until he has made his first kill. So with that assignment, he set off to hunt wolves. Little did he know that the girl of his dreams would be one of those creatures. Would he be able to forget a lifetime of brainwashing to accept her? Or would he still have the urge to want to kill her?  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:45 pm
The Predator

User ImageMaura Lyla Rayn
When I howl to the moon

¦¦Before you get to know me, consider these facts¦¦
I prefer being called Lyle
Age is just a number, but if you must to know 18

¦¦These dirty little secrets of mine¦¦
Ink that stains my skin cresent moon on her lower left hip
Needles that peirce my body snake bites
Gender that peeks my interest boys

¦¦Since you can't keep your eyes off of me¦¦
These pretty gems of mine brown and blue
It's as natural as the earth black
I stand with elegance 5'7"

¦¦Things that will blow your mind¦¦
That one tune that is stuck in my head Paramore- Just like me
The one color of the rainbow that I just love lightsteelblue
I must be crazy, but I think I'm being controled by girl_gone_dead

The Hunter

User ImageCaleb Skylar Darkosis

¦¦Before you get to know me, consider these facts¦¦
I prefer being called Skye
Age is just a number, but if you must to know 19

¦¦These dirty little secrets of mine¦¦
Ink that stains my skin chinese symbol for hunter on the back of the neck
Needles that peirce my body snake bites
Gender that peeks my interest girl

¦¦Since you can't keep your eyes off of me¦¦
These pretty gems of mine blue
It's as natural as the earth black
I stand with elegance 6'1"

¦¦Things that will blow your mind¦¦
That one tune that is stuck in my head Three Days Grace- I hate everything about you
The one color of the rainbow that I just love forestgreen
I must be crazy, but I think I'm being controled by emopunk14  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:31 pm
I'm Semi-lit, for anyone who wants to know. I'm not going to post any rules, becuase I'm sure everyone knows them already...so...>>

...>>Pm me under "just like me" if you're interested in taking the position of the boy. and when sending the email, please inclulde a posting color that you would like.

Thank you! ^_^

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 10:12 pm
It's only been a week since Maura had left home. It took two days to travel by train to her Aunt's house, and now all she wanted to do was explore. If this was really a journey to find her inner wolf, then it wouldn't matter if a pair of cute denim shorts called out to her inner wolf right? Maura stood there, stairing in at a pair of faded blue denim shorts that seemed to be on sale. She wanted them, even if she knew she shouldn't be going on a shopping spree right now. Her aunt gave her specific instructions; walk through town and see without seeing.

What was that suppose to mean to a teen girl who had never traveled to the mountains before? Was she suppose to walk around blind folded? Well, that's what she got for being a city girl from Illinois. Maura let out a sigh and slightly shook her head. She knew it was going to take her a while to understand the way her distant relatives talked. But for now, she was going to buy those shorts. With a small smile on her face, she walked into the store, and minutes later came out with a shopping back that held her new prized possession; faded blue denim shorts. Now that that was accomplished, she try to descipher what her aunt meant as she walked down the street.

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 10:20 pm
Skye walked from the bus station and looked around the little town. He had been exploring some dead end tips on wolves. So far nothing panned out but he felt good about this place. All the signs pointed to this town being the place. But first he need a base of operations. He looked at a sight map as he walked trying to find some place to call home for a while. He was getting sick of camping out all the time. He wanted a warm bed and a good meal for once. They never said he couldn't act like a normal tourist as he hunted down the abominations.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 10:28 pm
While trying to think of what her aunt meant about that strange phrase, Maura hadn't paid any attention to where she was walking. In a matter of minutes, she had walked form the clothing store and towards the train station, that wasn't really that far away either. This town was small, stores were merely a few blocks away from eachother. Luckily, her aunt owned a cabin on the edge of the border of where the woods met the town. "See without seeing?" She mutter to herself as she accidently bumped into someone. No, not someone, a really cute someone.

He didn't look like he was from town, which made Maura feel slightly better about living here for the next year. If cute someone's wondered into town every so often, then this place couldn't be all that bad, right? After colliding into the boy, Maura had dropped her bag and quickly blushed. She couldn't believe she had allowed herself to look so dumb infront of a really hot guy. Well, she figured that she must have failed her first mission. "I'm so sorry." She blurted out automaticly as she reached down for her bag.

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 10:39 pm
As Skye walked he couldn't believe he managed to bump into something and stumbled back a little. He looked up from his now crumpled map. He was surprised to see a cute girl. He was was glad to find one. It might make this trip worth it if he didn't catch anything there.

Skye smiled, "No, Its my fault. I should really watch where I'm going. Are you alright?" He asked and scooped up her bag for her. His mother would be glad he could be a gentleman as well as be a ruthless hunter. His mother raised him right. "Here." He handed the bag to her and couldn't help but take a peak inside of it. "Sorry to interrupt your shopping trip."

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 10:51 pm
Lyle smiled at him as he was such a gentleman to pick up her bag for her. 'Aw, that was so cute' She thought as she took the bag from him. "No really, it was my fault, and thank you." She replied sweety. She couldn't believe that she was actually talking to a really cute guy. "I'm not really on a shopping trip, I just couldn't resist these shorts. And once my aunt finds out I decided to shop instead of..um getting to know my way around the town, she is going to be really disappointed." She added, having to catch herself before letting slip about her little mission.

What human wouldn't think her crazy if she rambled on about some mission to see without seeing? That would blow her coolness and her cover. She wasn't use to missions and assignments, or even this town. She was use to acting like a regular teen girl who loves to shop and hang out. Not to mention the occasional walks through town, but instead of walk here, she's going to have all the woods to run through. That's if she doesn't get lost out in the mountains first. She snapped back to reality, and to where the boy was still standing infront of her. That sweet smile, and pink blush were still on her face. "I should have paid more attention to where I was going." She had to say, concinved it was still completely her fault for bumping into him.

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:02 pm
Skye chuckled and adjusted his pack on his shoulders. "Its all good honest. I was just looking for a hotel or something to crash at while I'm here. You don't by chance know where one is do you?" He asked finding her smiling and blush even cuter. He was glad he wasn't the only new person in town though. He really hoped to see more of her as the days went on. But for now he wanted to try and get settled in some where. If she hung around him for the day he's see about tracking later. He liked the distraction.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:14 pm
Maura bit her bottom lip when he asked if she knew a hotel in town. It was a habit she did when ever she was nervous or unsure of something. That habit also got in the way of her snake bites sometimes, but she normally eneded up playing with them half the time anyways. She shook her head with a slight shrug. "Beats me. I've only been here for two day." She replied softly before glancing around. Seeing nothing familiar or closely related to a hotel, she looked back at him and brushed some hair out from her eyes. One was brown and one was blue. She knew that coloring was strange in her family, but she didn't know if it was in the human race.

"If you don't mind, I could tag along and help you find one." She added shortly afterwards. Maybe helping him find a hotel would help her get to know the town more, or even possibly help her find her way back home. Wondering around without watching where you're going could lead to getting lost, and Lyle figured that one out just now.

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:21 pm
"Sure... this stupid map isn't much help. Wondering around a little might be faster actually." Skye said and folded the map up and shoved it in his back pocket. He noticed her eyes and thought they were really cool but wasn't sure if she liked talking about them or if it would piss her off. so he said nothing at all. Better safe then sorry.

"Oh I'm Caleb by the way. But you can call be Skye. I'd prefer it actually." He smiled and played with his own snake bites a little. He hoped her name was pretty as she was. something like Rebecca didn't seem to fit her, and he was never fond of that particular name. So he really hoped that wasn't it.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:47 pm
"Skye, thats a really cool name. I'm Maura, but you can call me Lyle." She replied with a smile as she noticed that he was playing with his snake bites a little. She also noticed that he hesitated after seeing her eyes. So it must have been strange for humans too. Her mother has always told her that she was a special little girl. Her parents also told her stories about how only a select few of her ancestors had strange eyes. In the tales, they proved to be great worriors and some had managed to change history. She didn't hold herself to high expectations, but she did hope that she would accomplish something great in her life.

She started to walk in a random direction, hoping he would follow. lyle honsetly had no idea where she was going, but something inside of her told her that they might have some luck in the direction she was going. Lyle looked back at him with a wider smile. "You know, I've heard that it's uncommon to be born with differecnt colored eyes. They call it heterochromia." She said, hoping that she wasn't making him feel akward or anything when talking about her own eyes.

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:53 pm
"Thats whats its called? Well its really cool." Skye followed her, kinda glad she took the lead. she did after all had a few days on the town over him. "I've never really seen anyone with eyes like yours. At least I don't recall and I'd think something that cool I would remember." He smiled and chuckled at himself a little. He was babbling a little, it was a bit of a nervous habit.

((going to be hun))  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:09 am
((ok))

Lyle giggled at his babbling. It was cute, and if he didn't start babbling, then she might have. She played with her snake bites as they walked. "I've never met anyone else with eyes like mine, but my mom had always told me stories of my ancestors that would have eyes like mine. I guess it happened once every few generations in my family." She start softly, trying not to ramble on about random family facts to a cute boy that she just met. But it was true. Her mother hadn't seen eyes like that before her birth, so it was obvious that it happens every few generations. Why Lyle, no one really knows.

She continued to smile as they walked, her eyes searching for any signs of a hotel for him. As she walked, she folded her hands behind her back, while still holding onto her bag. For some reason, she always ended up walking like this. Call it habit or instinct, which ever it was, she knew she had been doing it since she could walk. It gave her a straighter back as she walked, plus she liked walking like that.

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:06 am
"It seems to be extremely rare." Skye wasn't sure what to say and he wanted to stop babbling. He looked around and thought he saw something. Turned out to be a theater when they got closer. "You'd think there would be a big sign saying stay here or something." He chuckled and shifted his pack again.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff