Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Help Me!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jareths Girl_24TTW

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:56 pm
I like this guy. (Yeah, I know it sound cliche, but I do.) Anyways he's cute, nice, respectful to girls, but we don't really hang around with each other. I don't really know what do do about it. Then there is a friend of mine who is a guy. We talk and hangout A LOT. People keep saying we make a great couple and we just look at each other, blush, and laugh it off. I don't know how I feel about it when they say it though. I also have reason to believe that my friend likes me. Then there is a guy who just recently started getting along with me. The way he talks to me though is like we've been friends forever. He is always smiling at me all the time and trying to make me laugh. Then he says stuff like "Hey, sweet cheeks, come over here." in a joking way, but blushes A LOT. I just don't know what to do. Help Please!!!  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:17 am
Try to find some context to hang out with the guy you like. Do you have friends in common? Are you in the same classes? Is he a part of an activity that you could join?

If you don't want to date your close friend, then just act in a way that can only be interpreted as friendship and deal with the situation as it goes. If he tries to ask you out just be honest.

Ask the third guy to address you in a more respectful way, because you will no longer be responding to "sweet cheeks".  

Kaiyle Brightblade

Teal Heart

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:33 am

Ooh, tough. You have to choose between three guys.
Well, for the first guy, try to talk to him more. Make conversation, get closer to him, smile often, and when the time is right, ask for his number/add him on facebook/that sort of thing. Keep in touch with him often, send him funny forwards, and just talk to him a lot, and then suggest that you guys hang out more. Slowly work your way up.
As for the second guy, if you don't know how you feel about it, you don't need to rush into anything.
And finally, the third one, it's pretty obvious that he likes you, albeit he shows it in an immature way... it's up to you, I guess. Personally, if I were you, I'd go after the guy I like first. If nothing happens between you two, it's not the end of the world, and you have other boys to try. Not that you should be selfish and give top priority to "the best" guys, but if you have genuine feelings for someone, and you really want to give them a chance, I'd start there first.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:08 pm
Thanks!  

Jareths Girl_24TTW

XxXluna eclipseXxX

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:09 pm
find something in common between you and the guy you like. try to strike up a conversation and get to know him. so far as the other guy, if it bothers you that he isnt respectful, then dont respond unless he says your name. thats what i do.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games