Welcome to Gaia! ::

21+ "Elderly" Geeks and Artists Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild designed for older Gaians, particularly artists and geeks. 

Tags: Twenty One Plus, Artists, Geek, Forum 

Reply 21+ "Elderly" Geeks and Artists Guild
Temporary Vanish

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AntoniaMerEnfant
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:11 pm
Guild-

I am moving into my summer apartment currently (it's cheaper than staying on campus- over $800 cheaper!).

Sometime between this post and tomorrow I will be gone until about Friday-Saturday.

1. Our wi-fi isn't set up at the new apartment, my roommate and I will be sharing the chord that plugs into the modem. And so my only option there is plugging in my lap top (it's my boyfriend's old laptop that I rarely use).

2. My desktop will be pleasantly packed for at least a little while

3. I'm gonna be very busy with the rest of the packing, cleaning, etc. I've done a lot over the past week but there is still plenty to pack in the span of 40ish hours.

Please continue to post. In the meantime keep up with the Dream Ball- Fox, you have my permission to use the guild mule to give our new villain any sort of crazy monologue/back-story you deem appropriate.

I have a very important surprise for the entire Guild once I get back- you probably know what it is but still, smile

Love and Laughter,
-Antonia/Amanda  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:59 pm
And back...ish. My net is a bit sketchy- I'm on my boyfriend's old laptop (which he donated to me) which has a bum battery and a sort of touch-and-go chord, and my net is plugged into the wall which I share with my roommate.

Also unpacking will be a legendary task. I don't know for the life of me why I have so much stuff.  

AntoniaMerEnfant
Captain

fukii

Spicy Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:52 am
I know how you feel about the stuff, lol. I was surprised at how much junk I had when I was forced to suddenly vacate my last apartment into a new one right across the way. It took me FOREVER to finally unpack everything. xP  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:09 pm
Fukii
I know how you feel about the stuff, lol. I was surprised at how much junk I had when I was forced to suddenly vacate my last apartment into a new one right across the way. It took me FOREVER to finally unpack everything. xP

And the ever lasting mystery is how much of it is useful things. My roommate had like nothing when he moved in- then again he was moving out of his mom's place.  

AntoniaMerEnfant
Captain

21+ "Elderly" Geeks and Artists Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces