Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [6]~ Free Give ~
please donate items Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wantsexask

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:03 pm
can any1 donate fallen wish smile please i want it or inari beads or nightmare  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:13 pm
You know what I don't get, listening audience? I don't get why no0bs in their first month of gaia keep begging for expensive items that we work for. I can understand it if they've been questing it for months already and they need the last few donations to finally reach it, but to do nothing and expect to get whatever they ask for I find quite ridiculous. Regardless of if they're in a giving guild, I haven't yet heard of anyone who gave away a multi-K item...If you know someone who has, please let me know!
And I also don't quite understand the usernames of most of them No0bs....'wantsexask'? Are noobs incessantly horny? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Gaia was made for people to come online and satiate their testosterone levels...
*sigh*
This specific username cracks me up(no, not really)! 'Want sex ask'(taken apart), hm...I don't know whether I should use the word 'slut' or 'whore'.....oh well...but posting a username like that makes guys high on testosterone think that she's easy. I'm quit convinced that NO girl wants to be called either of those...maybe she's just lonely? e.e too bad for her... but also if she's like that I doubt she'll find a suitable guy EVER.
But, I guess she thinks that she'll find someone good to her if she's easy...guess what? TURN OFF TO EVERY DECENT MAN. And ask? With a username like that, I doubt they even need to ask!

OKAY! Rant over! biggrin
No, I don't quite care if I've insulted anyone, either. >:}  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:19 pm
June Malatesta
You know what I don't get, listening audience? I don't get why no0bs in their first month of gaia keep begging for expensive items that we work for. I can understand it if they've been questing it for months already and they need the last few donations to finally reach it, but to do nothing and expect to get whatever they ask for I find quite ridiculous. Regardless of if they're in a giving guild, I haven't yet heard of anyone who gave away a multi-K item...If you know someone who has, please let me know!
And I also don't quite understand the usernames of most of them No0bs....'wantsexask'? Are noobs incessantly horny? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Gaia was made for people to come online and satiate their testosterone levels...
*sigh*
This specific username cracks me up(no, not really)! 'Want sex ask'(taken apart), hm...I don't know whether I should use the word 'slut' or 'whore'.....oh well...but posting a username like that makes guys high on testosterone think that she's easy. I'm quit convinced that NO girl wants to be called either of those...maybe she's just lonely? e.e too bad for her... but also if she's like that I doubt she'll find a suitable guy EVER.
But, I guess she thinks that she'll find someone good to her if she's easy...guess what? TURN OFF TO EVERY DECENT MAN. And ask? With a username like that, I doubt they even need to ask!
i agree completely!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:23 pm
June Malatesta
*sigh*

OKAY! Rant over! biggrin

lol i know right!!  

Ninja_Cookie_Chan

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:30 pm
June Malatesta
*sigh*

OKAY! Rant over! biggrin

Honesty is the best policy. And you're right, stuff like that is a pretty huge turn off. Lol xD  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:32 pm
ohhh tmi man....  

Ninja_Cookie_Chan

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:33 pm
X3 you people read that?! wow, I knew I should have put it in white..XD
I don't take anything back...In fact, I feel like ranting again! BUT, I'm too tired so I'll do it tomorrow. rofl  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:38 pm
lol okie.... i'll rant now small time yay!! ok so umm... nah i just like small... yayyyy i'ma mousy yayyy bye!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Ninja_Cookie_Chan

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:45 pm
SimplyMia
ohhh tmi man....

I can make it worse if you want.

June Malatesta
X3 you people read that?! wow, I knew I should have put it in white..XD
I don't take anything back...In fact, I feel like ranting again! BUT, I'm too tired so I'll do it tomorrow. rofl

Oooooh aren't you hardcore.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:48 pm
you know it. cool  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:50 pm
I find it hard to even get MY last item! I just need a little more to get it *sniffles* in any case, it does take some time to get.

Bit of advice noob, go to the Aquarium forum and do a CRAP load of booty grab. That is your best bet, oh and post everyday  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:00 pm
You know what I just realized? With all the cybering that these no0bs do with eachother, you'd think they would get an STD? Maybe they just do it because then they won't get one for real?
e.e
you know what? I invented something new! THE CYBER-SEX TRANSMITTED DISEASE! >:}
Now I can watch all you little no0bs squirm in pain of the CSTD!!!!! twisted
ALL HORNY NO0BS! BEWARE!!!!!!

I'm so creative, aren't I? cool  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:04 pm
June Malatesta
You know what I just realized? With all the cybering that these no0bs do with eachother, you'd think they would get an STD? Maybe they just do it because then they won't get one for real?
e.e
you know what? I invented something new! THE CYBER-SEX TRANSMITTED DISEASE! >:}
Now I can watch all you little no0bs squirm in pain of the CSTD!!!!! twisted
ALL HORNY NO0BS! BEWARE!!!!!!

I'm so creative, aren't I? cool

lol, true enough!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:05 pm
How would this be transmitted? Through email?

And how would this hurt them?

BE MOAR CREATIVE!!!  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:06 pm
Mayuri_Zenjin
How would this be transmitted? Through emial?

And how would this hurt them?

BE MOAR CREATIVE!!!

gonk
IT'S TOO LATE AT NIGHT TO BE CREATIVE, DAMNIT! I GO POST A NEW IDEA TOMORROW! RAWR! >:0  
[6]~ Free Give ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff