Seeking Tank Stalkers!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GreenCatHat
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:15 am
Hi there! I'm trying to make up a group of people who are online often that would want to help with some friendly tank stalking. It will be a "you stalk mine I stalk yours" type thing. I'm wanting to make a team of 10 - 20 people with some kick-butt tanks that are willing to keep a tab with the group thread up so they can refresh it every so often to help catch the glows.

I don't know how any of you feel but my and my mules being the only one(s) posting in my glow thread is getting old I wanna see others make their money off of me!

So anyone up for it? smile  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:51 pm
I'm having similar issues as well--I have some friends from BG friends who help when they see it, but most of the time, it's just pages full of my posts! crying

I stay logged in most of the time, even if I'm not cruising Gaia; I check my glow analysis all the time, haha. So yeah, I'd be a good tank stalker. 3nodding

Would it be this thread that we'd be checking? Just curious.  

followthemoose

7,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Oshen Bleu

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:56 pm
I am more than happy to help stalk tanks.
I have to bump my thread sometimes but I have been lucky in finding some really nice Gaians that bump the thread also.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:29 pm
Is my tank good enough? I need bumpers bad.  

DizzyTee

Hygienic Lunatic

GreenCatHat
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:23 am
Sorry it has taken so long to get back to ya I've been trying to get a re-stock ready for my tank. sad And no it is not to late smile I'm about to make a thread soon so when it comes up I'll PM you all with a link! smile Still trying to round up some more people so feel free to invite others you know who will bump too, just make sure they PM me so I know they are posting.  
BUMP AND TAPS ONLY

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games