A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Compliments

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't you just love when guys are romantic?
  my favorite!! ^^
  ugh no mushy stuff for me
  neither here nor there
  i don't like guys...
View Results

Autumn-Melodies

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:47 pm

so i felt like starting a little thread i guess of good things that you've had happen with boys. like something that they said or did for you that made you feel really good.

I'll start... i work as a housekeeper at the college i go to (a very high end job i know) but well the school year is ending and all the boys on the floor i clean have come and said thank you, they'll miss me over summer, asked for my number or even teased me about how they missed out on getting a date or kiss from me. a very nice confidence booster for the day i must say. :]
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:54 pm

I enjoy when my husband is romantic with me. The most recent romantic thing we did was go dancing in the middle of a rain storm. It was lovely. Afterward he said I was the most beautiful thing he'd seen.

Roesor nau Venorsh

-werewolf-grl-743-

Demonic Mage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:58 pm

well i have to say mine is or was when my ex ((we're still best buds and currently still liking each other again at the moment)) called me beatiful. i honestly never thought i was. but it was always nice when he called me beatiful.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:08 pm

Roesor xor Venorsh
I enjoy when my husband is romantic with me. The most recent romantic thing we did was go dancing in the middle of a rain storm. It was lovely. Afterward he said I was the most beautiful thing he'd seen.

wow your husband is one smooth guy... does he have a younger brother? lol

Autumn-Melodies

Roesor nau Venorsh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:12 pm

Autumn-Melodies
Roesor xor Venorsh

I agree. Actually, he does have a brother. The boy is a little too young to be on this site though.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:15 pm

Roesor xor Venorsh
Autumn-Melodies
Roesor xor Venorsh

I agree. Actually, he does have a brother. The boy is a little too young to be on this site though.

haha too bad.
Congrats though on one fantastic husband. :]

Autumn-Melodies

Roesor nau Venorsh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:20 pm

Autumn-Melodies
haha too bad.
Congrats though on one fantastic husband. :]
Thank you.
Perhaps someday you will find a mate who is romantic for you as well.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:43 pm

Ok im the shy girl at school everyone says if i get out of my shell i could easily have everyone in the palm of my hands, but the girls who have that position are a bunch of...yeah i dont say or type bad words so use your imagination.
but anyway this one boy i hang out with is kinda a little nerdy but thats besides the point he has a crush on me. yesterday people where getting on my nerves, and he pulls me aside and says "dont let them get to you. your beautiful, nice, stands up for your beliefes your loving and caring for younger kids, they just dont know you like i do.there just a bunch of stuck up pains."
i had to do my best not to break out laughing cause no one has every said things like that to me.and honestly i dont think about myself like that.

LibraryFairy11

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff