LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:29 pm
++BLOODLINE++
Demonic Shadowstep:Allows me to appear anywhere, in the blink of an eye.

Demon Overdrive:A grim shadow wraps around my entire body and I can manipulate it using my mind.
[the demon inside me is what I call a Doppleganger, it can take the form of anyone whose soul is in it's collention.]

--JUTSU--
Shadow Cloak: My own bloodline trait which allows me to fade into the shadows, allowing me to do some recon undetected(unless I'm seen by someone who has incredible focus). Uses 1/8 chakra.

Copy Image: My personnal mixture of ninjutsu and genjutsu which allows me to copy the appearance of anyone I have seen. Uses Genjutsu to copy the appearance and ninjutsu to maintain it. Uses 2/8 chakra.

Chameleon Stealth: A variation of my Shadow Cloak jutsu which lets me blend into my surroundings better. Uses 2/8 chakra.

[Martyr's Finale: Sacrificing my own life, my chakra levels spike severly, allowing me to cause a tremendous explosion that deals an incredible amount of damage to everything and everyone within a 15 mile radius. USES ALL CHAKRA, but at the price of severe damage to the body and possibly death.(Recovery takes an immense amount of time, even with the use of medical jutsus)]
All my jutsus don't use hand signs  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:34 pm
Nice! I like X3  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:06 pm
Pain - 3 days grace
Nice! I like X3

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:58 pm
and now some tools I use:

Flash Bombs:hand-made flash powder pellets with paper wrapped around around it, produces a Blinding flash that can stun an enemy for up to 5 minutes (about 1 post).

Shadow Chain: A whip-like chain imbued with the power of darkness(obviously). Can be combined with a grappling claw, enabling me to scale walls and hang down, letting me assassinate an enemy without being noticed.

Hidden Dagger Gloves*: The name says it all.

*Different gloves have different abilities. (For example: Grappling Claw Gloves are used to cling to a wall, allowing me to wall-jump to get to higher ground or hang off a crevice in a wall.) (Another example: Steel Knuckle Gloves deal more damage on account of the small spikes on the knuckles.)

[Gloves Variations]
-Hidden Dagger
-Grappling Claw
-Steel Knuckle
-Flame Enhancer=Can be set on fire using Fire Style jutsus, but not burning my skin.
-Venom Claw=Small, near invisible spikes, coated in deadly venom cover the palm and fingers (Able to paralyze the enemy if the venom reaches the nervous system)  

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

kuroiblade

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:50 pm
ive got these gloves with... a shotgun on it it shoots whenever i punch.... yea i have no idea how this thing was made.. o.o all i know is that i need to punch to shoot it....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:26 pm
kuroiblade
ive got these gloves with... a shotgun on it it shoots whenever i punch.... yea i have no idea how this thing was made.. o.o all i know is that i need to punch to shoot it....

There are no shot guns in the Naruto world  

XXDemonic TwinkieXX
Captain

Library of Ninja Techniques

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas