Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Frantic's Weight Loss Journal ♥ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:50 pm
Hello everyone! This is going to be my little thread where I keep up with my eating habits, Food intake, weight loss, etc. I hope to eventually lose around 95lbs, or at least get somewhat healthier. I will weigh in every week on Thursday, or at least try to.

Started On: 04/29/2010
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Starting Weight: 282.6lbs; Starting Jeans Size: 20-22w.
Current Weight: 279.0lbs; Current Jeans Size: 20-22w; Goal Weight: 185lbs; Goal Jeans Size: around 14 for now.

[size=18][b][u]__/__/2010[/b][/u]

[b]Woke Up:[/b]
[b]Went to sleep:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

[size=18][b][u]Weigh In:[/b][/u][/size]

[b]Starting weight:[/b]
[b]Current Weight:[/b]
[b]Lost this week:[/b]
[b]Total Lost:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:18 pm
User Image

04/29/2010

Woke Up: 11:30pm (4/28/2010)
Breakfast: 1 bowl Stir Fry w/ soy sauce.
Lunch: 2 bowls Coco Krispies in milk.
Snack: Nothing.
Dinner: 1 pc. Grilled Chicken, 1 Baked Potato, 1 Side salad, 2 glasses Mello Yello.
Snack: 4oz Kiki-Strawberry Propel.
Went to sleep: 7:30pm.
Other: Walked into town (1.5mi) ate dinner in the restaurant then walked home (1.5mi). Bought some sugar free Jello to replace some chocolate and candies when I get a craving from my very large sweet tooth and bought two bottle of Kiwi-Strawberry Propel.

God that picture looks hideous... and to me it seems like I have eaten a ton today. I usually only eat 1-2 times a day gonk
Total Intake: 1,979 Calories; 295 Carbs; 12g Fat; 57g Protein.  

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:43 am
04/30/2010

Woke Up: 6:00am.
Breakfast: 2 Sausage Patties, 2 Scrambled Eggs, 2 Slices White Bread, 2 slices American Cheese, 12oz Kiwi-Strawberry Propel.
Snack: 1 Sugar Free Strawberry Jello Cup.
Lunch: 18oz Kiwi-Strawberry Propel, 1 Snickers bar, 2 Buckeye Candies, BK Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit.
Snack: None.
Dinner: 1 40z Grilled Chicken Breast, 1 package Green Giant brand potatoes, sugar snap peas, and peppers in sauce, 1/2 bowl of salad w/ Italian dressing.
Snack: Not really a snack but I ate it later... 1tbsp mashed potatoes, 1tbsp cornbread stuffing, 1tbsp cheese burger hamburger helper, 1/2 slice white bread toast with imitation butter... it was so tempting after I cooked it for everyone else gonk
Went to sleep: 10:30pm.
Other: I don't wanna talk about it... I gave in to a few things today, I knew it would be hard just starting out though gonk

I walked around for about 30-60 minutes today when I went out to the flea markets, thrift stores, and yard sales with my mom so it helped a little, just not enough to make up for the stuff I at for lunch and after dinner. At least there isn't a BK around where I live any where so I can't do what I did for lunch today very often XD
Total Intake: 2,864 Calories; 310 Carbs; 136 fat; 122 Protein.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:39 pm
Hello and welcome! It can be difficult to get in the groove of things - depending on whether or not how precisely you prefer to quantify your diet, Weight Watchers can help to define a reasonable diet without giving up anything.
Good luck with your weight loss!  

Euthanasia Phase

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:46 am
Zyanid: Ty <3 I don't really have the money to put into weight watchers so I have just been looking up things on line and talking with my mom. She has been watching what she eats for a few years now and eats pretty healthy 95% of the time so she is good to go to for advice on the subject. I am proud of her because she went from over 300lbs down to around somewhere between 195-220lbs or something like that.

05/01/2010

Woke Up: 8:00am.
Went to sleep: 9:30pm.
Other: I decided to do things gradually instead of just jumping in to cutting out candy and stuff because I am like addicted to chocolate. I have cut down on how much sweet foods/candies I eat, actually eat three meals plus around two snacks a day now, and have changed what I eat for my meals. I am doing pretty good honestly, I just don't want to completely cut out junk food so I am rationing how much of it I eat. I am also just going to log when I wake up, when I sleep, and extra things I want to add because I am trying to get my sleep cycle straight, since I haven't slept right in about 2-3 years.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:12 pm
05/02/2010

Woke Up: 8:30am.
Went to sleep: 10:30pm.
Other: =)  

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

Roslin

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:51 am
That's so great about your mom. I'm sure having someone in the house who has lost weight and is maintaining will be really helpful as opposed to being the only person in a house trying to be healthier.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:33 am
Rosalin: Yea it is XD. Every time I go to eat candy or something she reminds me of what it will do and hands me the fortune I got from a fortune cookie a few days ago. It's says something like 'It's not over yet, don't give up', though I'm not sure if that is how it is actually written. I have also been leaving and going out into town with her for the past few days looking in stores, flea markets, and yard sales so it takes a lot of walking XDD.

05/03/2010

Woke Up: 10:30am.
Went to sleep: 12:35am.
Other: nah, not today at least.  

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:35 am
05/04/2010

Woke Up: 10:04am.
Went to sleep: 12:30am.
Other: nothing here either =)  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:43 am
05/05/2010

Woke Up: 12:33pm.
Went to sleep: 11:20am.
Other: I haven't really been online a lot the past few days so I didn't really update. I have back tracked and posted all of the updates today though xP. I have been getting out of the house more and have been walking around a lot in town so I have been more active as well. Also, today is day seven. Changing what I eat hasn't really been that difficult because I really just changed the amount I eat of certain things and started substituting the not so healthy things with healthier alternatives. This isn't really as hard as I thought it would be, especially since I can still eat what I want and I just have to do it moderately.

Weigh In:

Starting weight: 282.6lbs.
Current Weight: 280.6lbs.
Lost this week: 2lbs.
Total Lost: 2lbs.
Other: I know I said I was going to weigh in every Thursday but I decided since this was the first week and today is the seventh day, which is technically the end of said week, that I would do it today.  

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:35 pm
05/05/2010

Woke Up: 10:44am.
Went to sleep:
Other:  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:51 pm
05/07/2010

Woke Up: Around 11:30am -12:00pm.
Went to sleep:
Other: I suck at keeping up with this thing, especially since I am not online a lot lately >.<  

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:57 pm
05/09/2010

I didn't go to bed until after 4:00am last night, maybe even close to 5:00am. I stayed up all night with the bf watching things on netflix. Today has been pretty good, ate some nachos that I shouldn't have eaten though sweatdrop I think I'll add a picture to this post or maybe the next one. I am also not sure what time I woke up >.<

My bf and I are cooking dinner for my mom tomorrow for Mother's Day. As far as I know it is going to contain baked salmon, steamed broccoli, homemade pasta salad, and a homemade cake if O can find one that is fine for someone with lactose intolerance. Hopefully she will enjoy the dinner and it will be a good day. Wish me luck <3

Happy Mother's Day to any mommy's in this guild <3  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:40 am
Tracking your sleep is a really good idea that I'm going to steal totally, sleep is really important to weight loss and I love that you're starting with the foundations. Moving too quickly might work for some people, but trust me, it usually ends with quitting (it does for me anyway).

I hope your cake went well, there are some vegans in this forum (I think) and one former vegan that I know of (me) so if you ever need a hand omitting dairy from a recipe feel free to ask, we can set you up with an easy good recipe that is tried and true. : )

Good luck and congratulations on starting your journey and on the 2 lbs you've lost already!  

Tandahda
Crew

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:48 pm
Seraphsody: Ty <3 I will be sure to ask you next time I need a recipe. The Cake went well btw, I made a completely homemade Pineapple Upside Down cake and replaced the milk with lactose free milk/soy milk and replaced the butter as well and it didn't bother her at all XD. Go ahead and take the sleep tracking idea, I don't mind =) I just try to track my sleep because it has been messed up for years gonk

05/13/2010

Woke Up: 2:30pm.
Went to sleep: n/a yet.
Other: My sleep cycle is screwed up again gonk

Weigh In:

Starting weight: 282.6lbs.
Current Weight: 279.0lbs.
Lost this week: 1.6lbs.
Total Lost: 3.6lbs.
Other: I am amazed I have lost weight this week. I have kept the main eating habits for food but I have been consuming quite a bit of soda and junk food O_O  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff