Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Darkest Tragedy666-

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:06 pm
its good that im goth so i can wright stuffs like "555" and A"666" and stuff like that without having to get looked @ weird and can be as dar in this guild as u posably want..its good to be goth and join "The dark sactuary" Guild........ cool  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:38 pm
Baby Bat, very much so... I am not saying that as a bad thing, child, we all start out somewhere. However, I am glad you are happy here. It might be wise, dear, to write out in proper or semi-proper grammer. Not hating on how you type, but good English skills and understanding and appreciation of literature starts with appreciation towards the English language itself.  

Angel of the End

ReaperPuppy

Ruthless Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:13 pm
So true! 3nodding
Woah big words gonk *shakes head*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:51 am
I'll repeat what Angel said. We appreciate proper grammar in this guild so could you please try not to use internet speak?  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

ReaperPuppy

Ruthless Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:06 pm
Oh...okay then.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:58 pm
ShadowKissed13
Oh...okay then.

My dear, I believe she was refering more to skullcandy than to you 3nodding No offense to be taken by anyone in accordance to me saying this, of course.  

Angel of the End

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:10 am
Angel of the End
ShadowKissed13
Oh...okay then.

My dear, I believe she was refering more to skullcandy than to you 3nodding No offense to be taken by anyone in accordance to me saying this, of course.

Yeah that's right, no offense ShadowKissed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:05 pm
Goth its self is a wonderfull thing i mean look what an impact it had in lituature (srry guys i cant spell and yes i do know i cant....)  

Jess Emerson

Onyxx Rayne

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:10 am
Umm wow....... Your grammar makes my head hurt trying to read it......
I'm kidding, but it isn't just about what you can do. It's who you are, and yeah, people are looking at you funny. You dress in black, you are pale, you talk in a manner that is hard for them to comprehend. They're looking at you weird, just probably not in the way you think.
For instance, I don't do that kind of thing, but even a year after I dyed my hair black and wore black, people who have known me my entire school life look at me funny and ask, "Are you GOTH??!!"
No, honey, I'm a rainbow pony........
But yes, whether you think it or not, people will look at you funny. People are staring at you, but it's okay. If they make fun of you, it's because they have nothing more in them than to do so. It's because it makes them feel better about themselves to insult and humiliate others because they themselves are not "up to standards." Being goth and overweight as well, like me, is far, far, far more insult-garnering, but do I look like I care? Well, you can't see me, but I don't. :3  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:12 pm
Speeking of which, International Goth Day, May 22nd.... -holds up sign that says 'yay' in black lettering- And I recently got the Bauhaus CD - Go Away White. -holds up 'yay' sign again-  

Angel of the End

† The Dark Sanctuary †

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff