Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
At my target weight but not happy.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:51 am
Well I'm kind of at my target weight. The number on the scale is what I strived for for so long. But I haven't been exercising and my diet has been weak at best. I still have cellulite on the back of my legs under my butt and my stomach looks nice if I am standing up but it's still soft and jiggely and curves over my pants when I sit.

I'm unhappy with my physical shape from not working out for so long, but if I lose any more fat in my breasts I will have a mental breakdown. Some A cups are big on me crying I want to workout out. I want to be more toned and I want to be physically in shape like I use to be but maybe no if it means smaller boobs emo  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:00 am
If you're already an A cup, working your pectoral muscles will likely give you a little bit of a lift/shapeliness. Women's pecs aren't like squares if nicely toned, they help accentuate your upper torso. The push up and chest fly are good exercises for this.

It isn't about losing weight, it's about losing fat. So your number might go up a little, might drop, might stay the same, but if you work on toning up and doing strength training I'm 99% sure you'll enjoy the results. (:  

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:53 am
Stars in my Pocket
If you're already an A cup, working your pectoral muscles will likely give you a little bit of a lift/shapeliness. Women's pecs aren't like squares if nicely toned, they help accentuate your upper torso. The push up and chest fly are good exercises for this.

It isn't about losing weight, it's about losing fat. So your number might go up a little, might drop, might stay the same, but if you work on toning up and doing strength training I'm 99% sure you'll enjoy the results. (:

I know, I know, I do want to lose fat and I honestly don't care about the number on the scale at this point but what I see in the mirror. But seriously if I lose any more fat in my chest I'm going to be as flat as a wall...But I was hoping that push ups would help lift my boobs and started on those yesterday.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:11 am
Your body shape is your body shape. There isn't a lot that you can do to change it sadly. Making your belly more toned might change how your chest looks, perhaps make it look bigger.

It is my knowledge on the matter, which might be wrong, but I don't think cellulite goes away. You can prevent it but not move it away but your best bet is exfoliation, every day.

I second Stars' weights and strength training suggestion.

Are you getting flack from your family about the way you look? You know the things they say aren't based in reality and that they've pretty much proven themselves to be insane. If they are hassling you about it disregard what they say.  

Tandahda
Crew

Lainauriel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:34 am
Hmm yes me too, i had this goal of 59kg when i started loosing weight at 73kg. Now that i am there, i dont like it... i want to loose more weight. My legs are still rubbing against each other and i dont want that, so im working towards that goal now, but with less pressure than before smile . Good luck!  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games