Welcome to Gaia! ::

RainClan- The Clan of Fearless Wolves

Back to Guilds

As long as there's a moon, flowers will never die... And niether will us wolves... 

Tags: Wolf, Clan, Rain, Loyal, Fearless 

Reply Roleplaying
Clearing Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's active in this guild?
  +1
View Results

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:46 pm
Where you can do just about anything. Practice fighting, chat, hang, out, etc. Not much prey run here; if you want to add to the fresh-kill pile, go to the Hunting Grounds!! wink  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:56 pm
Charcoalpaw stepped out into the clearing, closing her eyes and deeply inhaling the air. Such a nice and beautiful day today, she thought to herself. She smiled lightly, remembering how nice it felt when she spent times like this with her mother. She looked up to the sky, thinking of her mother, Charcoalpelt. One tiny tear rolled down Charcoalpaw's face. Shaking it away, she trotted around the clearing.  

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

hotdevilgirl12

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:00 pm
walking into the forest to find a nice place to take a nap, silverpup smells charcoalpaw and sees her crying."r u ok charcoalpaw?"she asks with worry in her voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:28 pm
i lay in the clearing on my back looking up at the clouds, it's been a wile since i have stopped to take time to rest. I then driffted into a light sleep, not even paying atenchon to the other wolf's in the clearing.  

ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:16 pm
Charcoalpaw looked back and noticed Silverpup. "Ugh, it's nothing," she said quickly. "I'm.... I'm just going for a walk."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:41 pm
as i lay on my back i think about random things. o there gose a butterfly...  

ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50

hotdevilgirl12

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:30 pm
"i know ur thinking about ur other clan from when u were a small pup.. i come here once in a while and think about mine and my mother... did i ever mention i had a mior image twin sister name goldenpup?" she says with a voice thats both sad and happy.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:00 pm
"Heh," Charcoalpaw laughed softly, trying a smile, "I don't even remember my own Clan. And, you're lucky you actually remember your sibling." She stopped for a moment, uncovering lost thoughts. "I know I had 2 sisters -I can't remember their names- and 1 brother. My brother died; he was born sick. He died before our eyes were even open so I never got a chance to see him. My mother said that his fur was a beautiful white-gray pattern. I wish he was still here... But, I'm not always lonely here in RainClan," Charcoalpaw stiffened, glanced at Silverpup, and smiled. "You're here; you always keep me company." She closed her eyes. "Thanks, Silverpup. You mean so much to me."  

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:44 pm
I then look over to see the other two wolfs. I role over and then trote over to them.
"Hello CHarcoalpaw and Silverpup! How's it going?" I said smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:31 pm
"i'll always be here for u we r like sisters and nothing and change that!" ~smiles her famouse smile~ "charcoalpaw... i know my sister is alive,. ever since we were pups we had this feeling. when i went missing one day she new where to find me." ~laughs~ "i was dangling from a clift and a badger was gunna kill me if she hadn't got to me with are shared sense." ~smiles~ " if she was dead, i would never feel her presence, i know she is alive and when i am aloder and have my worrior or healers name, i am going to find her nomatter what." she says with deturmination in her goldeneyes.  

hotdevilgirl12

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100

hotdevilgirl12

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:34 pm
Noticing the wolf comeing close, Silverpup stands up and walks to her "hey Shadowpup i'm good how r you?" she says.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:49 pm
I smile.
"Im doing good, so what's up?"  

ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50

hotdevilgirl12

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:45 pm
"nothing much jest came here and noticed Charcoalpaw" she says.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:21 pm
I smile as i wag my tale.
"So has anything intresting happend latley?"  

ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50

hotdevilgirl12

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:36 pm
"well not yet and i am bord so wanna go exploring ....?" she asks "maby evan beat up a badger"she says with laughter and abit as a joke in her tone.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff