Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pantodon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:13 pm
User Image

So, what you think?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:49 pm
Take pictures of them... In their habitats.. Not holding them like that.. It's disgusting.  

Jonathan_McCim
Crew

Pantodon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:11 am
Thats what I thought. I just wanted to look up some nice L numbers, and this is what I found! eek  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:23 pm
But it's the only way to get fishies to stay still. crying (:actually hasn't taken any 'out of tank' pictures- save holding a goldfish in a net so his cap was out of the water smile

Meh, it's probably safter to be holding them by the head than the tail, at least.  

Kansai_Gal

Aged Browser

Pantodon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:01 am
What I don't get is why they wressle their fine expencive beautifull L numbers out to take pictures, when they cost a 100 dollars!

I would be very carefull with such an fish.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:27 pm
It doesn't hurt the fish, so why not?
Plus, sometimes, its the only way to get the fish. If you use a net it could get tangled and stuff. 3nodding

Yay!!!! An L-number thread!!!!! I personally love the L-46 zebra pleco! And the LDA-19 megaclown!! 4laugh

I was sooo close to getting a L-46 too, I was arguing with myself whether to pick it up or not because I would be paying around $100 for a 4 inch fish. While I was pondering about it someone else picked it up. Havn't seen one since then. crying  

BluDragon35
Vice Captain

Wealthy Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
----::::The FISH Tank::::----

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers