Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm so stupid!
  No, you're not.
  Yes, you are.
View Results

[x]Fictitious Romance[x]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:51 pm
I'm questing, and I donated a lot the last couple of days. Stupid me, but then I feel good that I donated. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:22 pm
^^ I feel good when I donate, but I haven't in a while because I'm always questing. =P

Glad you feel good though. ^_______^

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sen215

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:27 pm
Lol I had 2900 gold...but then, my friend wanted to buy something, so I let him borrow the gold first. sad And I was gonna save that for like a coco kitty...lol like I'm really gonna get that soon! xd So me gave him it first.

I can give you 1k...I really don't need gold now...not like I'm getting the kitty soon...so, want it?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:31 pm
sen215
Lol I had 2900 gold...but then, my friend wanted to buy something, so I let him borrow the gold first. sad And I was gonna save that for like a coco kitty...lol like I'm really gonna get that soon! xd So me gave him it first.

I can give you 1k...I really don't need gold now...not like I'm getting the kitty soon...so, want it?
Okay. ^_^ After I get my Coco, I'll give you back gold. Okay?  

[x]Fictitious Romance[x]

sen215

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:34 pm
Music_Rocker
sen215

Okay. ^_^ After I get my Coco, I'll give you back gold. Okay?

lol nah...its s'kay! blaugh Donating to people ish fun! Well makes me feel good anyway mrgreen  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games