Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Dark Sanctuary †

Back to Guilds

Community for those interested in the darker, alternative side of life 

Tags: Alternative, Community, Rock, Chat, Goth 

Reply † The Dark Sanctuary †
old family secrets ideas and helpful hints.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izlin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:30 pm
uh so i have horrible allergies that are out to get me,
woke up middle of the night last night with a sore throat. witch is still persisting to annoy and pain me. anyone have any old family tricks or advice for allergies? (sore throat, sneezing, itchy eyes stuffy nose.)
i ask beacuse i do not have insurance and as im sure you all kno doctors are overprices douches razz i been trying to buy bennadrill but 5 bucks buys 24 little pills that last like a week ( 1 every 4-6 hours)
Any ways any advice or w/e would be super cool  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:35 pm
Well one good thing for a sore throat would be something everyone hates but works, gargle salt water. I'll try to think of other helpful things for you.  

Sylvia Noble
Crew

Izlin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:34 pm
sore throat is going away .. a little but man i hae the wordt migrane ever.. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:37 pm
Well what helps me is to turn off all the lights in your room and turn everything off really to where there is no sound or light. Or just take ibeprophen lol.  

Sylvia Noble
Crew

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:31 am
I'm sorry to hear you're feeling ill. Unfortunately I dont really any advice but I hope you feel better soon. for migraines I find nothing works apart from good old sleep in a really darkened room.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:12 am
yeah i went to sleep last night at like ten and woke up alot but headache went away still feel kinda icky tho been really hot so im kinda just sweating it out i think burning_eyes  

Izlin

Sylvia Noble
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:27 am
Oh i feel really sorry for you, I hate being hot. Whenever I have a fever I usually put a cold wet rag over my eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:43 am
Izlin
yeah i went to sleep last night at like ten and woke up alot but headache went away still feel kinda icky tho been really hot so im kinda just sweating it out i think burning_eyes

glad you're feeling a little better. Rest is sometimes the best medicine. I mostly haven't had a fever since I was a kid, but last year I got and they always say you feel worse with a fever when you're an adult than when you're a kid..your body seems to cope with it worse...and damn they were right...I felt awful..my heart was beating so fast I got really scared but it subsided when I cooled down.  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Clockwork Souls

Desirable Dabbler

4,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:52 pm
Majesty of War
Well one good thing for a sore throat would be something everyone hates but works, gargle salt water. I'll try to think of other helpful things for you.

Yeah, I'd also like to add that you can snort salt water up your nose (then let it drip out & blow your nose) to clear up your sinuses. It's rather unpleasant, but it get's the job done.

Hope your better by now :0  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:14 pm
feeling a bit better still got a nasty cough n sore throat but it should be going away soon ^^ ( i think part of the sore throat is my allergies making my sinuses mess me up and these new cigarettes.. there kinda harsh...*shrugs*)  

Izlin

† The Dark Sanctuary †

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff