On the subject of world domination... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can we rule the world?
  Yes we can!
  Hells yea!
  elohelz no wayz doode, cycon pwnz j00 old skewl!!!!one!!!seventytwo!!!!i am the queen of france!!!
View Results

Muted Faith9

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:00 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:02 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Muted Faith9

Ascher

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:07 am
*Raises hand*

Ascher thinks the plan can work!
Consider me in!

*wonders if he can be second in command*

Oh oh! We're gonna need to add the Falkland Islands into your plan for... STRATEGIC SHEET purposes... *nods sagely*

Oh... we need to get rid of Kabliqistan (because they'll be the first to turn against us) and I have JUST THE PLAN TO DO IT!

My plan goes a little something like this:

Upon being funded with the necessary monetary provision of $2,000,000
I will use the money (spend most of it on candy) to construct an atomic bomb... However... having used most of the money to purchase sugary sweet goodness I will be forced to make the bomb out of a can of coca-cola and poprocks, which will be mixed, shaken, and dropped from the sky over the center of the country...

And thusly I shall be known as: Professor $1.99 (as that will be exactly how much I spent on construction of the bomb) Mad scientific genius and second in command to Austin, Ruler of the Earth *goes off to construct bomb ahead of schedule to please the ruler*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:09 am
woah, your in Professor $1.99.  

Muted Faith9

Ascher

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:06 pm
Muted Faith9
woah, your in Professor $1.99.

Memo to Chief and CommanderRuler Austin :

The bomb is at 90% completion, I just need to wait till my backroom blackmarket deal with the candy shop owner goes through for the obtaining of those poprocks I need as the main component

And I have a great idea regarding your plans on the flying army!
Instead of crossbreeding humans and eagles, why not force the little winged sprite folk and the stocky beefy bearded dwarves together to create a race of strong flying bearded "Spwarfs"!

I'll get to work on that in my secret lab where I keep all my chemicals, potions, and schematics!

Did I mention my bio weapons division is close to a breakthrough in project Z.O.M.B.I.E where we re-animate all of our fallen soldiers and turn them into brain munching supersoldiers?
We got really close to bringing fluffy back from the dead this time, and if my science crew can bring a cat back from the cold iron grip of the reaper, then why not a human or a spwarf?

-Signed
Mad Professor $1.99  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:10 pm
Wow, Austin feels the need to come out of the closet.
Er...good ideas, very very good, keep it up.  

Muted Faith9

Ascher

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:30 pm
I've been spending quite some time in the lab lately, working on the bioweapon division of my research, and I've come up with quite a few advanced projects I think you would be pleased with Ruler Austin...

I would have used a human test subject... but that would cost money so I spent $1.99 and bought a kitten to do all my tests... In this memo are the attached results

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If any of these Bioweapon designs catch your eye, let me know and mass production will begin immediately

P.S. The Poprock-Soda WMD is complete and ready for deployment at any time

-Prof. $1.99  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:25 pm
Austin very much likes the second one, large and fire-gunny. Where did you get a kitten for $1.99? or was it a ball of yarn to catch a stray cat?
Either way you're doing great.  

Muted Faith9

Dead_Boy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:10 pm
I want to be your #2 guy!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:57 pm
Muted Faith9
Austin very much likes the second one, large and fire-gunny. Where did you get a kitten for $1.99? or was it a ball of yarn to catch a stray cat?

A ball of yarn is around 6$
._.
... Don't ask me how I know this, I was buying whool sof my knitting today.

Dearest Darling`

Muted Faith9

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:51 pm
deadly_demon
Muted Faith9

._.
It's a very small ball, very, very small.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:41 pm
Muted Faith9
deadly_demon
Muted Faith9

._.
It's a very small ball, very, very small.

A skane of yarn is about $5 a pop. Spent $21 bucks or so making ceilisidhe a scarf, but it was worthwhile. ^_^ (yes, I actually do know how to corquette even if I can't spell it)  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:38 pm
Dead_Boy
I want to be your #2 guy!

You can't be number two because I am number two!
*Laughs maniacally and gets back to the lab and the schematics*

Oh!

I spent another $1.99 of the war budget to create a lego demon

I found the schematics on the internet, it was originally built centuries ago by a mad scientist named Kevin Tupper, but his model went berserk and killed him before it took its own life in a lovers suicide...

But where he failed I have succeeded as I finally trained the damn thing to stop humping my leg and use its lego pincers of DOOM to slay test dummies... which will later be replaced by enemy soldiers when it finally sees its day on the battlefield

Lego Demon:

-Prof. $1.99  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:27 pm
good job Prof. $1.99, let us being the mass production immediatley, Austin thinks Dr. pepper wants to sponser us, so it will be easier to get the money.  

Muted Faith9

Ascher

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:49 pm
Muted Faith9
good job Prof. $1.99, let us being the mass production immediatley, Austin thinks Dr. pepper wants to sponser us, so it will be easier to get the money.

Already on it...

*grumbles as baby lego demons hump his legs* I need to train these damn things better...

Just a heads up I withdrew another $1.99 of the budget for my vacation to madscienceworld, the theme park for insane mad professors...

And another $1.99 so that I could breed those spwarfs, I already have a few sprites chained down in the basement...

SHUT UP! *kicks door to the basement* You can't have any sugar until you birth those spwarfs I want! *kicks door again*

Sprites: But those dwarves smeeeeeeell! We dun wanna duu 'em!

IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN OR ELSE IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN!!! scream  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces