Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bad luck personified

9,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:03 pm
Hey everyone can you guess what i am giving away in heartgold/soulsilver? that's right all the event pokemon for the two games. how to recive them you ask? trade in game names and friend codes with me! and here is something about one of them it is the legendary japanese pokemon movie 12 arceus and the jewel of life star pokemon arceus! this arceus is from japan and was only able to get in the japanese theaters that was showing pokemon movie 12. it is the most powerful movie pokemon in any pokemon game and unlocks the way to the original ruins in the movie translated into sinjoh ruins if taken to the ruins of alph in front of a little research center in the middle of the ruins of alph! if you were to choose between palkia, dialga, and giratina origin forme i would choose giratina because it will be created in sinjoh ruins by the movie arceus and it will hold a griseous orb when recived this is the only way to get giratina in it's origin forme  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:07 pm
already done it,^^'  

Sydin17

lilharper

Devoted Lover

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:25 am
technically any arceus works for the ingame event, and they gave out the same kind of arceus at toys-r-us a while ago  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:00 pm
lilharper
technically any arceus works for the ingame event, and they gave out the same kind of arceus at toys-r-us a while ago
not every arceus. and the one they give away in gamestop or toys ,r, us are not the special movie arceus. they are normal arceus types but in japan they only give out the real deal movie arceus only when the pokemon movie containing the arceus is released. and this arceus does have the jewel of life attached to it it is only able to get from the actual movie from japan . and it's place met is pokemon movie 08 that stands for 12 in japan . i cloned the jewel of life in the gts by pressing all things like buttons and touching the touch screen in all four places on screen  

bad luck personified

9,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lilharper

Devoted Lover

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:33 pm
the one they gave had the same moves and item, and it was released in america there for easier to use, and its true that any arceus works  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:23 pm
lilharper
the one they gave had the same moves and item, and it was released in america there for easier to use, and its true that any arceus works
no i tried the arceus that you get in the hall of origin and that one does not work in hg/ss games to activate the event  

bad luck personified

9,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lilharper

Devoted Lover

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:48 pm
then serebii.net was wrong...blasphemy