Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  Yes I can see that
View Results

[~Ambulance-X~]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:35 am
I know I don't post much in this guild, I'm trying to help save another one that I'm in sweatdrop but for once I actually have something to say...

I was questing for winged anklets for a long while, and then less than a week ago I found them on the marketplace for 8k! I'm almost positive the person meant to sell them for 80k but made a mistake with one zero. I actually feel kinda guilty that that person missed out on so much gold because of one zero and didn't have enough time to fix it before an a*****e like me took advantage of it. sad  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:40 am
lol you remind me of a friend i have. he would say the exact same thing you did. dont worry about it.  

Euterpe-the-Egret

[~Ambulance-X~]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:16 am
Whoa, that's kinda creepy xp  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:41 am
I have a friend that did that with his penguins....he's good friends with the person who bought them for such a low price now too! It's rather funny because if they get ranting...he brings it up xp.

It's the luck of the draw...I wish I had that luck!

Karma Police

[Ninja.Cakes]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:04 pm
wow that's awfull nice  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:30 pm
ninja WOW pretty cheep price you got karma ninja  

Boondoggled

Shoraine

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:45 pm
Lucky duck :B

Lol, it was that person's fault that they didn't double and triple check their price so dont feel too bad.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:48 pm
what good luck to feel bad its there fault now just were it in pride lol i mean when is this gonna happin again probably never  

T3hKing

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:14 pm
o.O You were lucky to beat everyone else out. I'm sure a lot of people tried to buy those anklets....

You got yours cheaper than I did, and I bought mine a long time ago for 10.2k. xD

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games