Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The school for demons (O&A) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minihost

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:34 pm
Located deep into the woods, Is a school it has a barrier over it so no humans can find it, It is a school for demons, this is where they learn, play, and live. This schools has a dorm it is located a little deeper in the woods the dorms are shared by males and females, what will happen during the school year? Fights? Love? Regret?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:39 pm
Students:

Name:
Race:
Picture:
Personality:
Bio:
Other:

Accepted students:

Name: Alice Capercon
Race: Wolf Demon she can change into a black wolf and control water.
Picture: User Image
Personality: Acts different around different people
Bio: Alice's father is the headmaster of the Demon school so all her life she knew that she had to come to this school. Alice always does everything to make her father happy, she makes straight A's, and has not got in trouble....yet.
Other: is bi but likes guys more

Name: Chloe Kale
Race: Reincarnated Demon
Personality: Perverted, devious, sexual, and sarcastic.
Bio: Was drowned, two years ago, and stil doesn't know who did it. Has no family. She has the craving to kill every once in a while.
Other: She get's into trouble a lot.

Name: Kiiseki Carter
Race: Vampire
Picture:
User Image
Bio: Kii has been a lonely orphan all his life. He left his fosterfamily as soon as he could with his blood sister and enrolled in a faraway school.
Other: He doesn't like to hurt people and he's secretly searching for a lover. He carries an anti-vampire gun around under his jacket.

Name: Christabella Carter
Race: Charmcaster Demon
Picture:
User Image
Bio: Grew up in a foster family with Her blood brother Kiseki and her horrible misunderstanding foster family. They ran away together and he looked after her until they enrolled in a far away school.
Other: Her worst nightmare is becoming a murderous creature she's not and having to be chained up

Name: Haruko
Race biggrin emon
Personality: Shy,keeps to himself,loveless.
Bio: No one knows,he never tells....
Other: He's Bi,likes boys better.

Name: Kale
Race: Healer, and Runner. {Can run at super speed}
Personality: Nice, caring, and lovable.
Bio: Kale got shot in the back of his head a year ago, and healed himself back but still can't remember anything. Kale has no family, or freinds. Kale's hoping to make some freinds.
Other: He's Bi.

Name: Yuri
Race: Demon
Picture:
User Image
Personality: Protective,evil
Bio: Why should I tell you...
Other: He's Haruko's over-protective bro

Name: Eve Valentino
Race: Ghost but can be alive at the same time she can have people see through her and sometimes they cant people can fell her skin and sometimes they cant.
Picture:User Image
Personality: Gets scared easily.
Bio: She has a older sister named Madeline, Eve wont tell people how she was killed unless if she trusted you.
Other:

Name:
Race:
Picture:
Personality:
Class:
Bio:
Other:

Accepted Teachers:  

Minihost

Minihost

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:44 pm
Rules:

No cybering
No text talk
Pm the profile to me.
No romance between teachers and students.
label the pm as "green fox" so I know you read the rules

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:59 pm
Dorms:

A1: Kiiseki & Christabella
A2: &
A3: &
B1: &
B2: Haruko&Kale
B3: &
C1: &
C2: Yuki&Eve
C3: Alice & Chloe  

Minihost

Minihost

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:13 pm
Rin gets out of the bus it was a bus just for the demons that needed a ride, no one will ever see that bus besides for field trips and the end of school.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:22 pm
Chloe gets of the bus behind Alice, with her bags. And looks around. "Holy cr@p." She said with an astonished look.  

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:22 pm
Kii stepped out of the bus behind Chloe. He looked at the large academy. His crimson eyes looked at every window, door, and detail. The grass, the trees, the barrier, the scents of the other student, the smell of the girl in front of him.

Christabella followed Kii out of the bus, looking around. She shuddered from the cold and huddled close to him.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:24 pm
Alice looked at Chloe and smiled. "See its really big." She said and picked up her bag. "I heard we have the same dorm, um the reason I know is because of my father." Alice said.  

Minihost

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:28 pm
Kii grabbed his and Christabella's bags and turned toward her. "We share a dorm, uh..." she said, looking at a paper. "That way," she said, pointing to the east wing of the dorm building. "Come on then," he said as he began walking.

"Hey, wait! I can't keep up with your long legs," Christabella complained as she chased after him through the cold air. He smiled at her as she caught up to him. "No fair, you know I hate that," she said.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:35 pm
"Oh, thats cool. Now you can show me where it is." Chloe turns around and looks at two dorm members walk away.  

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Minihost

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:36 pm
"Okay, we have the top floor."Alice said. "Lets go." And she began walking.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:39 pm
Chloe walks with her, following her every step.  

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:41 pm
Christabella looked at Chloe and practically jumpred out of her skin though she jumped into Kiseki.

Kisei almost lost his balance, but didn't. He stopped and looked at her. "What was that fo-" he tried asking before she hid behind him. He looked at what she was looking at, Chloe. "Your scared of her? thats rude Christabella. Come on," he said. Nudging her to keep walking.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:42 pm
Alice makes it to there dorm and gets in her pocket and gets a key then opens the door. "Hey I want that bed." Alice said and ran to the bed that was farther from the door and lays on it then sits up. "If that's alright."  

Minihost

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:42 pm
Chloe looks over to the other people and waves. Then runs into her room and jumps on the bed that alice isn't on. "Oh, its fine."  
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff