Reply TPLoG Main Forum
Cant anyone help me?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

exemptions

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:27 pm
im trying to beat the ecruteak gym leader but i keep failing i kinda just started i have a level 29 bayleef a level 18 furret and a level 18 growlithe and19 sandshrew and a level 16 butterfree  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:10 pm
XxKrystalFoxxX
im trying to beat the ecruteak gym leader but i keep failing i kinda just started i have a level 29 bayleef a level 18 furret and a level 18 growlithe and19 sandshrew and a level 16 butterfree
u need to train ur pokemon more. all his pokemon is ghost so it be hard to hit him with a normal type. the best moves are dark, psy, and ghost types.
so train ur growlithe to lv 20 and he learn flame wheel which will help you somewhat.
furret wont help u unless you taught it dark moves.
sandshrew to lvl 21 and u have rollout to use
butterfree which is the one u will be needing to defeat the gym leader is to lvl it up to 24 to learn psybeam and it will surely defeat most of the pokemon u having problem with
bayleef is good wheres it at just have bayleef be ur back up  

kingfutch

Griff_Illwind

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:57 am
XxKrystalFoxxX

Your growlithe should know bite which will just kill him since dark is effective against ghost. he learns flame wheel at 20 so that should help. and butterfree is also good like kingfutch said. sandshrew will be worthless for this gym because he only knows normal moves. furret is good to trade in cause he is not effeted by the shadow ball the learders gengar is so fond of other then that he is no good for this gym.
hope that helps you with you gym
(you could evolve the eevee you get in goldenrod in to either umbreon or espeon to help this gym but espeon will be more likely to faint then umbreon)  
TPLoG Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games