Reply Crusaders' Grounds
Just for the heads up. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KnightSauro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:10 am
I'm pretty new to this guild (And to Gaia), but I'm kind of paying attention to what we do when. I come with notices, my own opinions and improvements as time pass.

Some might notice me acting like a smart-a**, a*****e and 'intelligent' from times to times at this forum and simply put, it's because I'm around 60 percent sociopath.

Not quite sure of it though, I took 3 different tests and they all scored around 60 percent, but I'm not dangerous or anything.
I'm just a bored, lazy smartass (I've got around 130 IQ, so I believe I can be stated as smart) with too much sparetime, ok?

Strangely enough, my best friend scored higher than me on the tests, but then again, he really is something.

So, to the original question:
Does anyone of you have something you want to say to the guild, just as heads up like "This is me, accept me or not" kind of thing?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:17 am
Then we kind of share the same thing. I have paranoia, and I believe a large part of me is schizophrenic. I don't know, but the facebook quizzes believe me.  

Reglare Excile
Vice Captain

Friendly Warlord

KnightSauro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:05 am
Grey Silverfang
Then we kind of share the same thing. I have paranoia, and I believe a large part of me is schizophrenic. I don't know, but the facebook quizzes believe me.

I don't have paranoia, nor schozophrenia though. Although, I'm a good lier and actor. And I like looking at people as my pawns. Except for those who have gained my respect of course.
In the end, I only live to enjoy myself as of today I'm currently bored 24/7. No challenges at school, no interesting people around me, everything's the same. Boring, dull, so regular..  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:44 pm
KnightSauro
Grey Silverfang

I don't have paranoia, nor schozophrenia though. Although, I'm a good lier and actor. And I like looking at people as my pawns. Except for those who have gained my respect of course.
In the end, I only live to enjoy myself as of today I'm currently bored 24/7. No challenges at school, no interesting people around me, everything's the same. Boring, dull, so regular..

Well, as long as you can control it I can say you're a good person. At least we're the same in lying. I could lie we no regret when I don't feel the guilt.  

Reglare Excile
Vice Captain

Friendly Warlord

Static_Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:02 pm
Hows it goin!

my IQ is 120 even tho it dont seem like it  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:18 pm
Static_Dragon
Hows it goin!

my IQ is 120 even tho it dont seem like it

Your IQ is 120, yet you stand there writing grammatically incorrect sentences? ... I find it a little hard to believe. Did you test your IQ in 'real-life' or on the internet? Because on the internet, my IQ is close to 150.  

KnightSauro

The Crimson Soldier
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:41 pm
Heh, don't mess with my friends. If I'm ever out with you guys and some troll comes up, cover your eyes because the words will ******** you. But...

Other than that, I'm nice.

In my opinion you act like your avi: Alucard.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:15 pm
whats wrong with having bad grammar? just because someone does not have good writing skills, does not mean they arent intelligent i myself am gramtically challenged and yet my analytical and problem solving skills were top notch and i was complemented many times by my teachers on my complex thought process, this being said anyone who flaunts their intelligence and doubts others is lacking in wisdom and humility  

Tribaut

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Reglare Excile
Vice Captain

Friendly Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:26 am
It's been there for a long time. He isn't on much in Gaia now. He is nice though, unlike how you see it. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:09 am
Nah, I can tell he is nice. 3nodding  

The Crimson Soldier
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tribaut

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:50 pm
meh i used to be the same way when i was younger xd  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:46 pm
Hello again, fellow Gaians. I have returned (from the dead?). Just checking what the guild is doing though, nothing more. Some might remember me, some won't. It's always good to see new faces in the guild though. But remember people, be loyal (but to "who", that is the question).
Hidden Arc or whatever you call yourself now (man, you keep changing names all the freaking time... ._."), you probably remember me, right? And if you don't, then screw Gaia, I'm leaving for good.  

KnightSauro

Reglare Excile
Vice Captain

Friendly Warlord

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:38 pm
KnightSauro
Hello again, fellow Gaians. I have returned (from the dead?). Just checking what the guild is doing though, nothing more. Some might remember me, some won't. It's always good to see new faces in the guild though. But remember people, be loyal (but to "who", that is the question).
Hidden Arc or whatever you call yourself now (man, you keep changing names all the freaking time... ._."), you probably remember me, right? And if you don't, then screw Gaia, I'm leaving for good.

Hey I still do. x3
You mean you're leaving now?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:14 pm
Awaken

Don't mess with me :3

~iAwesomesaur~

iAwesomesaur

KnightSauro

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:57 pm
Hidden Arc
KnightSauro

Hey I still do. x3
You mean you're leaving now?

I left long time ago, lad. I'm just checking back in, seeing how everyone's doing and such. I was lucky though, I quit right after the eastern event, so I have 3 Golden Eggs in my inventory. They are worth quite a lot nowadays, or so it seems.  
Crusaders' Grounds

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff